Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New for you Natasha Luton  (Read 1689 times)

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only

Phone-No: 07404283587

In Luton since last night as usual, called a few ladies, some not available ,other let me down, as too often in the last time. I've no fecking clue how the girls want to make money with this attitude. Anyway

Today I called Natasha, a Russian, my russian language skills are not really resilient, but her English is enough for communication, 15 min 30 quid. OWO cowgirl.

Lu1 apartment house Dunstable Rd, not the best address but after the experience of last night one can not make any claims to the address especially not in Luton.

She is a small woman with pretty tits C cup. Aaand yes, pictures are up to date and she is the girl in the pictures.The accommodation is a typical apartment room, kitchen and bedroom in one room, but clean and tidy. No shower offered.

We undressed each other, kissed (no tongue), I opened her bra and played with her tits unfortunately OWO turned into OW apparently she has no clue where the difference is and has probably ticked in her profile that, what everyone ticked . OW was okay but not too long as to expect. Cowgirl was enthusiastic and the moans were right, not too over the top. All in all a nice punt.

EDIT: I was cleaned with the usual wet wipe, short chat, kiss-kiss and bye - spent over 20 minutes with her

Would I visit her again..? Yes ..nice person, nice punt, price performance ratio is right

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 05:13:33 pm by 20jay »

Offline AlwaysLooking

Had seen her ad before and been tempted.

Although different photos and different phone number now on the ad.

Offline 20jay

Had seen her ad before and been tempted.

Although different photos and different phone number now on the ad.

Okay, that the ladies changes phone number and name is not new. I've seen her twice under this number. But that's about it, she it's not that good that it has potential for more visits. :hi:

EDIT: At he first visit she had made up, hair open, sexy.
Second visit, dull , hair pinned up, messy outfit, pajama, no lingerie ... worse as married after 20 years  :(

Oh I see they changed the pics if you follow the link .. WTF ? No...that is not the girl I met ..new link here External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 08:03:03 pm by 20jay »

Offline 20jay

By the way, if she had looked on the first visit like on the second one, she would have gotten a NEUTRAL.

Anyway, one can be happy when one meet the ladies in the state and condition shown in her pictures, especially as regards the accommodation and of the appearance of the girls. Instead of sexy outfit, they have too often a sloppy look.

Offline AlwaysLooking

Yep your new link is the girl I'm tempted to see.

Wonder if she's still working or been close down in the raids this week?

Offline 20jay

Yep your new link is the girl I'm tempted to see.

Wonder if she's still working or been close down in the raids this week?

:unknown: no clue if she's still available ...