Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Big Busty - Thai - Norwich  (Read 2625 times)

6 review(s) for SEXY BIG BUSTY (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bobgobwick

External Link/Members Only

She's only in Norwich for a few days. Photos are genuine. Good Comms, and based down Riverside so easy parking.

Paid £70 for 30 minutes.

A pretty standard service, so don't expect GFE/PSE.

Started with a massage, which was good, very firm which I like. Then some teasing strokes and I flip over to take in her naked body. Teases my cock with her big tits and she moves to covered oral.

Onto the sex, start in doggy, then onto missionary where I finish. Unfortunately no kissing, but it's not on her likes so I can't complain. Even though at least 5 mins to spare she starts cleaning up and getting dressed. She does offer a shower and is very chatty.

Overall, an average experience, but that was to be expected from her profile, price is fair, and she is a nice friendly lady. A better experience than visiting a "Chinese massage place".

Online TheMurloc

An average punt imho is a neutral but it’s your review

Offline bobgobwick

Real, I believe.

Yes, to be honest, I'm not sure, I think I meant more vanilla, everything was as per her profile, but then her likes are a bit limited.

Online TheMurloc

Real, I believe.

Yes, to be honest, I'm not sure, I think I meant more vanilla, everything was as per her profile, but then her likes are a bit limited.
Well if you got what you expected and avergage meant vanilla that makes sense at the end of the day its your punt and your review.