Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tai xx - Chelmsford  (Read 6033 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4837857) (29 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
54 review(s) for Jai__x (48 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
62 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6057890) (57 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

First point of note is that Tai has a previous profile under External Link/Members Only

After looking around the punting desert of Chelmsford I initially discounted Tai because of the high price point but with nothing else available I had no choice.

Yes, she is pricey but I don't have any buyer's remorse.

Comms were nice and simple with time arranged and post code supplied.

The address is a modern apartment in the centre of Chelmsford Town centre. Plenty of car parks around but parking and traffic are a pain so plan accordingly.

On arrival Tai really is a sight to behold. Tall, toned but not stick thin, very dark skin and bolt on fake tits with a bald pussy

A quick shower with cash handed over and there was no holding back. Frantic deep kissing, reverse oral, owo, sex in multiple positions.

There was no time wasting and I was kind of exhausted by the end.

A great punt and if the price was a bit lower I'd already be arranging a repeat performance but with my budget this'll be a rare treat

Offline winkywanky

Nice  :thumbsup:

Nice looking girl, a little expensive but for such a willing service the 30min booking which includes OWO, rimming and CIM isn't bad, so long as you only wanted one pop.

Hotlisted, thanks  :cool:.

Offline bobbybecker2016

I have tried to arrange a meet with Tai but not managed to as yet, there is also a video of her floating around somewhere, the man comes to fix her boiler if my memory is right, i'll see if I can find it.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

WOW!! she got a plumber to turn up, however much did she pay HIM:????