Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chocolate Treat 4 U. Crawley. But usually in Blackheath, London.  (Read 2245 times)

7 review(s) for CHOCOLATE TREAT 4 U (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline piano_tuner

Chocolate Treat 4 U - External Link/Members Only

Weekday evening in Oct 2021.  Phoned around 8.30pm for a 30 min appointment.  She answered personally and said "sure, come on over".  Found street parking easily by the apartment block and called for the door number.  Clean modern serviced flat. Door answered by a smiling, attractive 40yr old MILF in slutty lingerie, fishnets and heels.  Profile photos are 100% accurate.  Prettier face than expected.  Warm, friendly attitude.  Smelled great.  Handed over the cash and went for a wash.  Returned and spent a good long time exploring her body.  Was bliss running my hands over her lingerie and she was happy to play along with my games.  Posing for me.  Turning around etc.  Good playful attitude throughout.  Then on to the bed for a good quality BJ (which I think was covered) then mish and doggy.  Can't really remember if there was any kissing.  Cleaned up and had some chilled pillow talk before leaving about 10 minutes over time.  I'll probably visit again.  Just so many other fish in the sea.  She'd be a good choice for a beginner or anyone looking for an easy life as she seems organised, friendly and drama free.  Finals thoughts?  The profile says Nigerian but her accent/demeanour seemed 100% middle class English.  She's quite tall.  Profile says 5ft 7in.  Then add a bit for heels.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline advent2016

Chocolate Treat 4 U - External Link/Members Only

Then on to the bed for a good quality BJ (which I think was covered) then mish and doggy.  Can't really remember if there was any kissing.

I think I'd remember important things like kissing and if my BJ was covered or not.

I wish you'd learn about the the return key and paragraphs as some of your other reports are almost unreadable.