Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHOCOLATE TREAT 4 U (aka Sarah), Blackheath  (Read 3857 times)

7 review(s) for CHOCOLATE TREAT 4 U (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online y101y

External Link/Members Only

Ive seen this provider probably 5-6 times but it’s just dawned on me I’ve not reviewed her. She’s very reliable and I’ve had a good time each visit so here’s a summary:

Good comms, place easy to find at the bottom of Blackheath Hill / Lee Green. Flat clean and comfortable and she makes you feel welcome. Depending on the time I have I’ve done both the £80 half and £140 full    and she’s not a clock watcher for either. I usually go a bit over with the shower and that’s never been a problem.

Looks: I like an ebony girl and she definitely has the usual stats (big tits, big arse). She’s not the best looking provider around, that’s for sure, and will not be to everyone’s tastes (she’s only just to mine - I see her more because of her convenient location), but she’s not terrible by any means. You just need to be ok with a bigger girl, and she does make an effort in terms of cleanliness and appearance, always dressing up.

Performance: Thisnis where she shines. She is very enthusiastic, always putting 100% effort in. Her oral skills (OWO) are top notch and she’s happy to change postitions as many times as you want. One thing she does regularly is lay in the bed with her head hanging back off the side, letting you fuck her mouth while you play with her tits. Very sexy position!

Her pussy is plenty tight enough for a big black girl and she is fine with spunk on her tits or arse. She’s not taken my load in her mouth yet so not sure that’s on offer).

She’s very vocal and plays along well with my dirty talk. Even have fantasied about fucking her with a mate and she simulates sucking two cocks at once, talks about getting DP’d, etc.

Very nice personality, easy to chat to.

All in all a good punt if she happens to meet your preferences and you’re in the area.

Offline ohmrs

Have you (or another UKP contributor) ever tried her with her duo friend?

Online y101y

Have you (or another UKP contributor) ever tried her with her duo friend?

No but assume that’s the girl that sometimes uses her flat when she’s out? I white girl, quite large? If so, saw her once and while she was very pleasant and put in a decent shift, her looks and size just wasn’t for me. Funny she’s not necessarily bigger than her black mate but just doesn’t make it work, if you know what I mean.

Offline leatherlover

Thanks for the great review. one q: Was her minge clean?

Online y101y

Thanks for the great review. one q: Was her minge clean?

Yep, very clean. No issues around cleanliness at all - her and her flat.