Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: That feeling when you have a booking made for later in the day with a regular :)  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Normally I don't plan a punt that far in advance due to never being sure what's going on from one day to the next. However exceptions are made and today is one of them :). I was informed by a regular that she would be down in Bournemouth on tour for nearly a week. Plenty of time to arrange a definite day off and today is the day. I've not had the pleasure of this Ladies company since August and the excitement is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

There's also the certainty that you're guaranteed a good time with a regular vs a TOFTT or just a WG you've not seen before. None of this going to a flat / hotel room to find that the Lady looks nothing like her profile pics or won't do half of the the things on her likes list that you've verified by phone calls or texts like one I walked from a couple of weeks ago (review to follow).

So I'll be off out this pm knowing that I'm going to have an amazing session with a lovely Lady who knows all the right buttons to press and vice versa. I do also like the uncertainty of running in a newbie but personally I don't think you can beat a regular that you've got to 'know'.

What do others think?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:04:50 am by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline hendrix

I nearly always punt with regulars nowadays. They know what I like and I know that I'll get exactly the punt I want because they're top quality whores. No wasted money and no regrets afterwards.

Newbies will still occasionally get business from me but only after extensive research and due diligence :D

Offline latecomer

I nearly always punt with regulars nowadays. They know what I like and I know that I'll get exactly the punt I want because they're top quality whores. No wasted money and no regrets afterwards.

Newbies will still occasionally get business from me but only after extensive research and due diligence :D

Yes this is pretty much what I like too.  Have a great session today OP!

Offline cueball

I get what you're saying op

I too enjoy a new face but it's a comfy feeling when you're podging a regular lass and know it's 99% tied on a good time.

Enjoy your reg, I too am looking at regs until the new year now.

Offline Bogof60

Yes OP I also know how you feel.
That tingle in the stomach
The constant tingle in the groin.
Thinking of how it will be this time
Yes a good booking with a regular is something to savour
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Happyjose

This.

Offline Arbetare

Yep, I've got to agree, I like having regulars as you know what you are getting and they know what you want. All good.

I'm not at the stage of TOFFT, but I also enjoy visiting a new face as well, keeps it all interesting and fresh.

Offline Home Alone

Yep, I've got to agree, I like having regulars as you know what you are getting and they know what you want. All good.

I'm not at the stage of TOFFT, but I also enjoy visiting a new face as well, keeps it all interesting and fresh.
My current Regular knew that I'd had E.A.S. for a previous Regular. So after a couple of visits, she more or less made it condition of seeing her that, between seeing her, I also see a girl I'd not seen before.

That way, I have the familiarity of seeing a Regular, together with the variety that seeing someone who's new-to-me provides. My current Regular's also reassured that any risk of my getting EAS for her is minimised.

Having had a number of Regulars retire during my punting career, often with little or no warning - I sometimes think that I'm auditioning for a new Regular each time I see a new lass! :D

Offline fastnet

The feelings I get having a booking made for later in the day with a regular are
1 Will this be the visit when service levels drop
2 If I had more balls I could have booked something new / younger / hornier

Offline davidgood

I like to go out and road test new talent but also I like to go back to those who I know will definitely  provide the services I require these days on a one to one.

Last week I had a meet which was booked months in advance with an SP I have seen a number of times but had not seen for about 8 months. All went well and I enjoyed 2 rounds of intense anal.

Regards,

davidgood

Danger!WillRobinson

Agree on the regulars, though I tend to have regulars I get up to different things with.

Offline Titti Tatti

Yes OP I also know how you feel.
That tingle in the stomach
The constant tingle in the groin.
Thinking of how it will be this time
Yes a good booking with a regular is something to savour

The annoYance when customers insist you listen to their stupid complaint.
The hopelessness of trying to concentrate on something important,like putting.
The fucking traffic!!!

MichyBoy

Offline shagmore

Totally,
I have a few regulars, one in particular that is fantastic, does everything you want a women to without the hassle of having them around all the time or nagging for you to get on with jobs.
Saying that occasionally do like to try something new, just in case a regular goes of the boil.

Offline Paul31

Agree on the regulars, though I tend to have regulars I get up to different things with.

I agree with this I have 2 regulars one is for the gfe and the other totally dominates and tortures me.the ladies can’t be any different to each other or can the sessions

Offline Romney

I tend to see 2 or 3 regs regularly, lol, as I really don't enjoy the uncertainty of meeting new wg's .  I like knowing that I'm going to get a consistent experience, and that we both know what works and doesn't work sexually for both of us.

But, I also try to meet a new wg at least every 2 or 3 months, usually well reviewed ones on UKP.  This let's me identify potential new regs if any of the current ones retire or I get bored of them (which rarely happens).

Offline Jonestown

The feelings I get having a booking made for later in the day with a regular are
1 Will this be the visit when service levels drop
2 If I had more balls I could have booked something new / younger / hornier

Or is this the day she’s on blob.

Danger!WillRobinson

Having had an absolute mare of a punt yesterday, equilibrium has been restored today by a visit to a regular  :D

Offline happyharry

Totally,
I have a few regulars, one in particular that is fantastic, does everything you want a women to without the hassle of having them around all the time or nagging for you to get on with jobs.
Saying that occasionally do like to try something new, just in case a regular goes of the boil.
Me too. Couldn't have put it better