Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ultimate pamper  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Jimvolvodriver

External Link/Members Only has anyone tried this place? I was looking for a massage with a possible hj ending, has anyone got a review?

sadchemist

her photos put me off.......a bit too bulky for me

Offline King Kenny

I saw her around 2 years ago. It's a home set up. I can't remember much about it. I think I got to cop a feel of her tits. The massage was OK, and the HR was OK. Nothing mind blowing, but not bad. I think a tad overpriced for a standard massage and hand job.

Offline succme

I had a great sensual massage from her about 4/5 years ago. She is a mature lady, well rounded (I loved her body to touch as she worked me) and good company.

The massage was very sensual, slow build up, culminating in a long, long, pleasurable wank from her where I cum so hard I ended up spraying my own face.

Recommended.

Offline kindrid

External Link/Members Only has anyone tried this place? I was looking for a massage with a possible hj ending, has anyone got a review?

I went there about 12 months ago. She looks older in real life, but nice for her age. House is very clean and massage was ok, with a happy ending.
Had to clean myself while she sat and watched. Had some chit chat, i very much doubt that anything else is offered there, but i have seen her on AW
where shge does phone chats and webcam. I also think it was over priced for just a happy ending.