Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Katie Wright  (Read 5214 times)

Offline Iceman90

Been thinking about seeing this ts in Manchester. Anyone got any info? Can’t seem to find a review.
Cheers.
External Link/Members Only

Offline NigelF

Can’t seem to find a review.

I can't find yours either. You've been a member for nearly a year and a punter for years (based on one of your other posts) and you still can't be bothered to contribute anything but expect others to keep doing so above and beyond what's already available on here.

Anyway, I'm not interested and I'd recommend you avoid because her AW feedback is hidden:
(It says 3 positives but obviously she'll have some bad "feedback only" which she's hiding)

And she looks terrible in her verification pic and previous pics:
Katie_wright
Manchester
She's chosen to hide her AW feedback

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 05:11:18 pm by NigelF »

Offline Iceman90

Thanks for the info. I will contribute when I find someone worth seeing. Most certainly won’t be paying “her” a visit.

Offline Clitheroelad

I can't find yours either. You've been a member for nearly a year and a punter for years (based on one of your other posts) and you still can't be bothered to contribute anything but expect others to keep doing so above and beyond what's already available on here.

Anyway, I'm not interested and I'd recommend you avoid because her AW feedback is hidden:
(It says 3 positives but obviously she'll have some bad "feedback only" which she's hiding)

And she looks terrible in her verification pic and previous pics:

She looks more masculine than me.

Offline BogBog1

Yeah I think this is the look of TS that does nothing for me. Some might find her attractive, but for me, she's not feminine enough to be convincing.

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for the info. I will contribute when I find someone worth seeing. Most certainly won’t be paying “her” a visit.

Nothing worth seeing in nearly a year of UKP 'membership'?

Pretty hard to see any type of 'resolve' on your part to be honest.

Offline cueball

:lol:

That's a bloke in a frock with a cheap wig on  :lol:

Offline bdyno

It's the ones that aren't worth seeing we most need the reviews of

Offline BogBog1

It's the ones that aren't worth seeing we most need the reviews of

100% correct.

Offline photoclicker

katie_w_xxx thast her/he twitter name

Offline Papa_Smurf

I’ve had 2 experiences of Katie. One was a decent 30 minute session, tidy TV with a good body and face and a solid cock. Very convincing. And a very good time which made me want to see her again. Now this is where it gets bad. Made a booking, was during my break at work and when I was walking up to her place in Glasgow my battery chucked it on my old iPhone 5d. Didn’t get her buzzer so had to head back to work. Stuck my phone on charge and phoned her to Apologise. She didn’t answer but text me immediately to say she was furious. She threatened to out me, put me all over her twitter page as a time waster and ‘poof’ and threatened to fine my wife etc. Obviously it was pretty Worthing but I don’t think she did anything. So take from that what you will. A good ride but clearly a tad unhinged.