Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best massage/hr providers  (Read 2528 times)

Offline Bustydusty

Up til recently I’d only been interested in shags and blowjobs but seen a few massage/hr providers lately so interested in the thoughts of others - the ones I’ve seen in order of my preference is

Polish Kate - great sensual btb massage and the only one I’ve seen who French kisses £60
Prisca (Ardwick) - great massage very soft hands,amazing value including ow and a titwank £40
Claire (Ashton) - very pretty,great body and excellent massage £45
Sofia (Ashton) - pretty,bigger than I’d prefer but very horny btb and great titwank £60
Nid (Atherton) - average - poor English average massage £60
Wenlan (Hyde) - poor massage,poor handjob,only £20 but errr poor

All except Wenlan were 1 hour with 2 cums

Offline Steve McQueen

Thanks for the list very useful. I’ve recently been using Manchester City centre venues for convenience really as I was in the city and walked in off the street. I presume most of the list, particularly the good ones will require contact and an appointment. J

Offline Bustydusty

Yes they do but I think they’ve all got their number advertised so very easy to arrange

Offline rambling_grifff

External Link/Members Only

Kate in Chester is an attractive girl who now offers massage with HR and other massage options. Have seen her a couple of times and can highly recommend. She's also on AW with more details of what she offers.

Her prices have crept up though and like a few providers she's now charging £100 for a 1hr massage with HR, which is why I haven't seen her recently.

Offline samneil15

Thanks Dusty, I agree with most of  the list. I need to go see Prisca after your review but the lack of shower facilities is a massive no no for me.

Have you seen Lora in Farnworth- The most expensive at £80 for 1 hr B2B but one of the prettiest with an amazing technique. I have also been back to see Czech Lola in Bolton a few times, by far the most attractive imo but quite cold personality as has been reviewed. However, I keep going back as the massage lasts for around 90 mins- deep tissue with a great HE while feeling her ass and tits. £60 all in

Offline samneil15

I also really enjoy Nid's massage and the 2 pops works nicely with her routine. Surprised you thought it average.

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks Dusty, I agree with most of  the list. I need to go see Prisca after your review but the lack of shower facilities is a massive no no for me.

Have you seen Lora in Farnworth- The most expensive at £80 for 1 hr B2B but one of the prettiest with an amazing technique. I have also been back to see Czech Lola in Bolton a few times, by far the most attractive imo but quite cold personality as has been reviewed. However, I keep going back as the massage lasts for around 90 mins- deep tissue with a great HE while feeling her ass and tits. £60 all in

No I haven’t seen Lora or lola yet but may well do - you’d be fine with Prisca tho as long as u tell her not to use oil - I didn’t have any smell of perfume or anything afterwards and the vfm is pretty exceptional

I know nid has good reviews but I found communication difficult and while it was ok it wasn’t as good as Kate Claire Sofia or Prisca- also quite a bit further away for me

Gonna try Cynthia soon at the same venue
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 01:05:44 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Count Duckula

will let you know after tomorrow...

Offline Bustydusty

will let you know after tomorrow...

Good man - I will wait then before booking :D

Offline Count Duckula

sadly due to "sudden onset pointless meeting syndrome" the meet didnt happen. am hoping to reschedule for next week

Offline Khuramm

Anyone got a link to Polish Kate? The one above doesn’t seem to work! Booked in to see Claire next week. Will report back!

Offline Tony77

Kate has left the business for good as far as I know . Been one or 2 months now since she left