Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bad Gal Robyn - gone?  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Tonymanc

Hi, has bad gal Robyn gone...or just changed profiles on AW?

Offline Richthescouser

How does she compare to the other girls you’ve reviewed?

Offline Hemlock47

goldwing1

How does she compare to the other girls you’ve reviewed?

You can`t review a blow up doll

Offline PussyLover789

Offline freeze44

You can`t review a blow up doll

:lol: Well might be a start?? Something like ' Comms all online, arrived in brown paper, didn't fit description and burst when I took her up the shitter'?

Offline Goldfinch

:lol: Well might be a start?? Something like ' Comms all online, arrived in brown paper, didn't fit description and burst when I took her up the shitter'?

:sarcastic:

Offline blackburnian

Didn't react well to being handled roughly but kept quiet  :lol:

Bb

Offline milkman10

last one of these I saw went with a bang  :D :D :D

goldwing1

I ordered one, when it arrived , it had a dick.
Turned out there was a manufacturing error and it was made inside out.

Offline milkman10

I ordered one, when it arrived , it had a dick.
Turned out there was a manufacturing error and it was made inside out.

:D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online scutty brown

I believe she's turned gay and is now trading as Bad Boy Batman

Offline willow71uk

I'm gutted she's packed in. Best punt I've ever had by a country mile. Her AW profile has gone and her phone has been off  :(

Offline Blue Moon

I'm gutted she's packed in. Best punt I've ever had by a country mile. Her AW profile has gone and her phone has been off  :(
Best punt? Looking at your review count, you haven't had any.    Bm

Offline Richthescouser

Shame, but at least there are a few good options. Ones even dirtier than Robyn! ;-)

Offline PussyLover789

Best punt? Looking at your review count, you haven't had any.    Bm
I was thinking that too, and hes been a member for over a year

Offline Access

Shame, but at least there are a few good options. Ones even dirtier than Robyn! ;-)
Spill...

Offline Richthescouser

yes do spill

Sorry, was more trying to taunt the no-review wonder. I don’t punt up that way often and Liverpool is grim. Manchester’s not worth the drive so I’m pretty much taking a year off from new girls, sticking to a reg.

Offline blackburnian

Sorry, was more trying to taunt the no-review wonder.

I did this and got about 10 pms  off good members excited I had info but obviously I had to let them down !

Bb

Offline ISTS2005

I did this and got about 10 pms  off good members excited I had info but obviously I had to let them down !

Bb

:lol:

Offline willow71uk

I was thinking that too, and hes been a member for over a year
Didn't realise it was the law to post reviews

Offline blackburnian

It isn't - just most of us who do will rarely give useful info to leeching twats so ........ your call , if you'd like help - might be an idea to contribute  :dash:

Bb

Online scutty brown

It's just bad from not to.
Like never buying a round in the pub. Makes you look a shyster.

Offline Richthescouser

It isn’t. Nor is it the law for people to help others - I know when I get asked a question the thing that determines if I answer is how much that person has contributed. Simples.

Offline cueball

It isn’t. Nor is it the law for people to help others - I know when I get asked a question the thing that determines if I answer is how much that person has contributed. Simples.
I've been known to help too  :scare: :D

Offline blackburnian

I've been known to help too  :scare: :D

Think this is a prime case for you .......................

Bb

Jay-Jay

Offline kilrath1

I've been away for a while. Just found this thread. She told me back in September that she was finishing by the end of the year as she was only doing this for a short time.

I expected December, but obviously she decided to pack it in much earlier.

A shame as she was great!