Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sweet Candy - Manchester city centre.  (Read 1158 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 - 1 hour

The venue

Smart apartment 5 mins walk from Manchester Victoria train station, double intercom entry.

Description

She is as described on her profile and her photo`s are accurate, they make her look tall but her stated height of 5`5" is accurate.
Friendly, chatty, good to get on with and a nice smile.
Her English is spot on

About the meeting

I was originally looking for an 18-22 year old but they all seem to be a bit shit at replying to calls/texts/emails on a Saturday morning even though they are listed as " available today ", so just had a general search and had a gander at her profile.

Normally, I wouldn`t bother with eastern europeans, but seeing as she has 200+ AW positives and quite a few on here, I thought why not.

Booking her was so simple, phoned her up, agreed a time and she text me the apartment block details, all in less than a minute.
Phoned her up when I arrived, told me the flat number and that was it – simple.

Nice surprise when she opened the door, well fit wearing a nice short tight black dress and a big smile.
Cash sorted and started off with some proper DKF, gave me an instant hard on.
Carried on with this and a fondle and it wasn`t long before we were both naked, I was just stood there watching her go down on me.

Onto the bed, carried on with the blow job, then more DFK with my hands all over boobs and playing with her clit.
Head between her legs for a few minutes, nice sweet tasting minge.
On with the condom, her on top, she`s got a cracking pair of tits, couldn`t keep my tongue off them , more DFK, missionary, doggy, laid on the bed snogging each others faces off, back on top again, 69, just basically all over the place and each other non stop until the hour was nearly up, so it was off with the condom for a final blowjob and a CIM finish.

If she did threesomes with an equally fit friend, i`d be there like a rat up a drainpipe.

Her profile says french kissing, now for most, this equals a token touching of the tongues, not with this one, it was full on DFK, it was as if our tongues were in a fight to the death.
I only had to have my mouth near hers and she`s pull me closer and the tonsil tennis would start.
For me, this was horny as hell.

Overall, a top class meet with a top class lady, certainly put a big smile on my face.