Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JJ Jewell BBW - Hull  (Read 580 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6523023) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Hungyorkie

Hey guys I met JJ Jewell last week in Hull, fab punt. External Link/Members Only.

£140 for 30 mins. Most I have ever paid tbh.
Discrete hotel, rather busy so no one really takes any notice.

I was there for her huge boobs as I love boobs, theses are the biggest I have ever had my hands on, so I am glad I made the trip over.

Comms via WhatsApp, location details and instructions were given.

Into the room and I was met by JJ and her magnificent knockers, I just couldn’t wait to unleash them from her tidy little one piece. Quick shower then onto the bed all naked. I was just smothered by her, it was great, so much boob play and worship, I absolutely loved it. Oral on her, she was nice and wet, tasted good too. Finished off with (protected) sex in missionary, I love loved seeing those massive boobs going everywhere while I was fucking her. I surprised myself and gave her a good seeing too, usually I cum fast as fuck when it comes to big boobs lol.

Cleaned up and we had a really good chat for a sort while, I kissed her boobs, got dressed and left.

Pricey for 30 mins but I have been wanting to see JJ for a long time now, I’m a sucker for massive boobs so if there are bigger boobs out there please let me know.

Offline Hungyorkie

Thank you for the right links.