Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Super Star  (Read 1603 times)

1 review(s) for  Alice Super Star ;) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

sash

my fucking ASS - its a bloke!
big fucking nose, jimmy hill chin
no fucking way...
I didnt know whether I should laugh or smack the fucker for wasting my time.

how the hell did this one get 5 AW FB's from people that have seen GIRLS...

Offline 8a8ylon

Is she a TS post op?? Ladyboys of sort????

Did u see Sophia instead???
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 11:50:17 pm by 8a8ylon »

sash

fuck no, i didnt hang around, so pissed off.
Sophia, yes awesome body and fk...

sash

yeah, suppose I can laugh about it now but when your there its sooooo annoying. I just wonder who these boy/girls think they are kidding!!?

vorian

yeah, suppose I can laugh about it now but when your there its sooooo annoying. I just wonder who these boy/girls think they are kidding!!?

Sash, I kind of thought you were joking and they were just butt ugly. Which is of course bad enough but if they were really a bloke then not to warn punters before they turn up is stupid as some guys might not just walk but could turn nasty on the prossy not good for anyone in the punting world.

sash

cant 100% say bloke but 99% sure my eyes werent seeing things and my eyesight is pretty good as i can hit a pin about 50 meters away - well 1 in 3 shots...
anyone going should look and cant believe they wouldnt see a bloke in the face - itis were probably silicone as they seem about B-C's

Offline rubric

TBH I suspect - from a few conversations I've had - that this may be a little more common than we like to think. Corrective surgery of this nature is much cheaper in EE countries and done to a fairly high standard.