Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi, I'm new here...  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Bruce Lee

Hey all,
I'm new here and to the scene.
Have read a lot of reviews and unsure of what to do next!
Am nervous but excited with the thought and anticipation of going through similar experiences, in which I'm grateful to you all for sharing.
Thanks in advance lads.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 12:05:09 am by Bruce Lee »

Offline emptymybaws

Hey all,
Am nervous but excited with the thought and anticipation of going through similar experiences, in which I'm grateful to you all for sharing.
Thanks in advance lads.

Im new myself, if I were you I would go visit numerous hookers and then log in again  :rolleyes:

Offline myothernameis

Bruce lee, empty my baws   :D :D

Shuggy68

Bruce,

If you are in Edinburgh, may I suggest you try a sauna first, cheaper, more choice and less nerve wracking.  I would say that London Street and Blair Street come out on top, LSS is a wee bit cheaper.  Closely followed by New Town.

You pay the room fee at the door LSS is £20 for 30 mins and £25 for 45 mins, choose the girl you wish to spend time with and then pay the lady in the room LSS is £55 for up to 45 mins.

You get a choice of girl, you know the girl you want is the girl you are going to get (no bait and switch) and no pissing about trying to arrange bookings.

Offline pilgrim

Bruce,

If you are in Edinburgh, may I suggest you try a sauna first, cheaper, more choice and less nerve wracking.  I would say that London Street and Blair Street come out on top, LSS is a wee bit cheaper.  Closely followed by New Town.

You pay the room fee at the door LSS is £20 for 30 mins and £25 for 45 mins, choose the girl you wish to spend time with and then pay the lady in the room LSS is £55 for up to 45 mins.

You get a choice of girl, you know the girl you want is the girl you are going to get (no bait and switch) and no pissing about trying to arrange bookings.

The last statement is correct but you have no guarantee of services before you are face to face and alone in the cabin with her, unless there is previous reviews and information about her on here. They can also start pissing you about in regards to costs for extras if they actually offer them.

Compile a shortlist of probables and post it on here with links where possible (such as AW profile name and number)  If its a sauna WG then state which sauna.  If you dont have any probables looked out then please state your preferences such as size, age, nationality, location, in/out, hair colour, services and cost.  Be prepared for some friendly banter.  I am sure you will be provided with a few suggestions of who to see and who to avoid.

JazzMan

Hey all,
Thanks in advance lads.

First thing to do Bruce is go to the Sandyford clinic and have a hepatitis C vacation.
Hope you don't catch anything by putting your tongue into the mouth of a prostitute who has sucked 100's of cocks.
Happy punting.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 10:43:36 am by JazzMan »

Offline auldie63

No, first thing to do Bruce is ignore Jazz Man, he's become an old broken record. Possibly a Kenny Balls one.
Welcome to the fray, there is a mine of useful info on here, happy hooking.

JazzMan

No, first thing to do Bruce is ignore Jazz Man, he's become an old broken record. Possibly a Kenny Balls one.
Welcome to the fray, there is a mine of useful info on here, happy hooking.

Well when I went to the Sandyford clinic (External Link/Members Only) they gave me a Hepatitis C vacation.
They did a test for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Genital Herpes and HIV.
If you are going to do oral without a condom and DFK with prostitutes it's something you need to consider.
I'm sorry for dragging you guys into the real world of sexual health.
Just tell me what I've said that is incorrect?

RandyF

No, first thing to do Bruce is ignore Jazz Man

+1.

Only thing consistent about this guy is his week-in, week-out weirdness.

JazzMan

No, first thing to do Bruce is ignore Jazz Man.
+1.

Only thing consistent about this guy is his week-in, week-out weirdness.

Ignoring Jazz Man means ignoring Sexual Health.
Good luck kissing a mouth that 100's of guys have cum in?
May I plant that thought in your mind for your next punt?

Offline auldie63

Do you punt in a fucking spacesuit?, it's about the only way you can obey your own rules on hygiene.

JazzMan

Just trying to let young Bruce ("Hi, I'm new here... ")  know what he's getting into.

Offline Bruce Lee

Im new myself, if I were you I would go visit numerous hookers and then log in again  :rolleyes:

Cheers!  I may just do that...  :cool:

Offline Bruce Lee

Bruce lee, empty my baws   :D :D

:D

Or I could have :D went with Van Damme!  Was thinking Arnie but the moto for the good ladies would have been cheesy... "I'll be b..."

Offline Bruce Lee

Bruce,

Cheers for the advice.  I appreciate the help and suggestion.  Am close enough to Edinburgh...

Offline Bruce Lee

First thing to do Bruce is go to the Sandyford clinic and have a hepatitis C vacation.
Hope you don't catch anything by putting your tongue into the mouth of a prostitute who has sucked 100's of cocks.
Happy punting.

Thanks and very good point.  Anyone else had any scares???  :thumbsdown:  :unknown:

Offline Bruce Lee

Just trying to let young Bruce ("Hi, I'm new here... ")  know what he's getting into.

I take on board what you say.  Will look into it.
If many of us wash our hands before we eat, look at a plate before placing food on it (ie at buffet restaurant), it's fair to say we consider hygiene.  And the thought of girls going through guys, then to yourself next... precautionary is never regretted, right?

thanks.

RandyF

That's a relief Jizz. Just for a second there, it looked liked you'd discovered the clap clinic just last week and had came into preach.

Given the number of gypos and sauna slags you've ridden (the ones you now write in red to AVOID) you might want to go back down the Sandyford and get a double check...just in case of a rogue result, man.

Play it safe  :thumbsup: