Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BLONDE_EXPLOSION - (Graziela) Burnt Oak - Brazilian  (Read 1138 times)

4 review(s) for BLONDE_EXPLOSION  (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Mario7769

Just got back from this one - satisfying punt for sure with a very sexy bodied Brazilian. Details to follow:

Financial damage: £60
Time spent: 30 minutes
Communication : perfect. Instant responses
Location: Right on the high street which could be an issue for some, but still somewhat discreet. House itself is a standard brothel setup with multiple rooms on the same floor

AW profile link: External Link/Members Only
Number: +447570271990

The punt itself:

The girl: Grazi is a girl in her late 20s. 27-30 to be more precise. She's cute, but not drop dead gorgeous. Her ass is fake but not a terrible job. As are her tits (again not terrible) with suckable pencil eraser nipples. Her thighs are hard indicating time spent in the gym squatting (it's a Brazilian thing so to be expected). Skin is smooth with a few tattoos. Small waist. A girl built physically for sex basically. Hair extensions with highlights and streaks of blonde.

The punt: Pretty straightforward punt here, I was led to the building, and then let in within moments of me getting here. I went up the stairs and was shown 2 girls. One black and at least 6ft - 6-2, and Grazi herself who is around 5'6 maybe.

She speaks 0 English so, forget about conversing unless you speak Portuguese.

Started off admiring my body, asking if I'm a model and what not, how often I train before sucking my nipples and then stating she doesn't do FK or DFK. Fair enough. Few pecks here and there as I began to explore her body sucking those gorgeous nipples and tits as she did the same.

She grabs a condom and slips it on, starting with some somewhat toothy OW - really not good head (5/10 at best), so I moved her to the bed for some RO which she was reluctant to allow for whatever reason. Anyway with some coercion I at her out for a while and noticed as she began to warm up to it letting out a few moans.

Then it was me on top of her for mish, spreading her legs apart and just sucking those tits as I squeezed her ass and fucked her deep and hard for another 10-15 minutes. Wasn't feeling too many positions so it was just this and doggy before I came in the bag. Attempted some chit chat to no avail before I bailed out into the freezing winter air.

Overall not a bad punt. Actually very satisfying, with a sexy little thing. Would I return? No as she speaks 0 English and doesn't offer FK or DFK which is always a nice bonus. Would have been good to fuck her in more positions, but I tend to split the sex evenly with exploring the woman's body when it's been longer than 2-3 weeks since I fucked. Just my style. So next time - more positions maybe, but she was definitely ok for taking a pounding as I did jackhammer her into the bed to finish while she squeezed herself against me speaking Portuguese.

Bubble butt contender is yes if it wasn't obvious enough from her pictures.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 08:39:01 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline Global_Punter

Good review, Danke  :hi:

How do you rate the Bubble

Vote now ! although its seems she's been discussed in the Bubble thread  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mario7769

D with a small waist without a doubt. She's a good punt but just don't expect anything exceptional. The positive is because she takes a decent pounding.  :hi:

Offline last_days_of_logan

D with a small waist without a doubt. She's a good punt but just don't expect anything exceptional. The positive is because she takes a decent pounding.  :hi:

decent pounding you say?

*I need a break from punting*

Offline Mario7769

Bahaha yeah aren't we all slaves to the call of duty.

Don't splash out though mate, she does need to be opened up a bit as she shows low initiative and doesn't deliver on 2 things as stated, but those were no huge concern to me even though I do like DFK and for a girl to spread wide for my dining. Still a decent fuck

Offline last_days_of_logan

Just got back from this one - satisfying punt for sure with a very sexy bodied Brazilian. Details to follow:

Financial damage: £60
Time spent: 30 minutes
Communication : perfect. Instant responses
Location: Right on the high street which could be an issue for some, but still somewhat discreet. House itself is a standard brothel setup with multiple rooms on the same floor

AW profile link: External Link/Members Only
Number: +447570271990

The punt itself:

The girl: Grazi is a girl in her late 20s. 27-30 to be more precise. She's cute, but not drop dead gorgeous. Her ass is fake but not a terrible job. As are her tits (again not terrible) with suckable pencil eraser nipples. Her thighs are hard indicating time spent in the gym squatting (it's a Brazilian thing so to be expected). Skin is smooth with a few tattoos. Small waist. A girl built physically for sex basically. Hair extensions with highlights and streaks of blonde.

The punt: Pretty straightforward punt here, I was led to the building, and then let in within moments of me getting here. I went up the stairs and was shown 2 girls. One black and at least 6ft - 6-2, and Grazi herself who is around 5'6 maybe.

She speaks 0 English so, forget about conversing unless you speak Portuguese.

Started off admiring my body, asking if I'm a model and what not, how often I train before sucking my nipples and then stating she doesn't do FK or DFK. Fair enough. Few pecks here and there as I began to explore her body sucking those gorgeous nipples and tits as she did the same.

She grabs a condom and slips it on, starting with some somewhat toothy OW - really not good head (5/10 at best), so I moved her to the bed for some RO which she was reluctant to allow for whatever reason. Anyway with some coercion I at her out for a while and noticed as she began to warm up to it letting out a few moans.

Then it was me on top of her for mish, spreading her legs apart and just sucking those tits as I squeezed her ass and fucked her deep and hard for another 10-15 minutes. Wasn't feeling too many positions so it was just this and doggy before I came in the bag. Attempted some chit chat to no avail before I bailed out into the freezing winter air.

Overall not a bad punt. Actually very satisfying, with a sexy little thing. Would I return? No as she speaks 0 English and doesn't offer FK or DFK which is always a nice bonus. Would have been good to fuck her in more positions, but I tend to split the sex evenly with exploring the woman's body when it's been longer than 2-3 weeks since I fucked. Just my style. So next time - more positions maybe, but she was definitely ok for taking a pounding as I did jackhammer her into the bed to finish while she squeezed herself against me speaking Portuguese.

Bubble butt contender is yes if it wasn't obvious enough from her pictures.

Just read your review mate

great review.

I would say to folks that she is more of a wide hipped C+. also her wait in comparison to her hips is smallish...not small by literal  measurements

you mentioned she took the pounding well....in both doggy and missionary? cause it sounds like you came in mish. Do you tend to find that girls refuse to take a pounding from you? is she one of your outliers?

Offline Mario7769

Just read your review mate

great review.

I would say to folks that she is more of a wide hipped C+. also her wait in comparison to her hips is smallish...not small by literal  measurements

you mentioned she took the pounding well....in both doggy and missionary? cause it sounds like you came in mish. Do you tend to find that girls refuse to take a pounding from you? is she one of your outliers?

C+ is somewhat accurate yeah, leaning toward the D. The rating is kind of thrown off because her ass is fake IMO.

You're also right about her waist being small only relative to her hips and thighs. But it is flat with no real belly.

Yeah came in mish, but did do a bit of doggy. She took the pounding well in those positions. Also - Not fussy about having her head pushed down a bit during ow. But the head itself as stated was still average at best.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 09:12:57 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 07:25:36 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mario7769

yeah that picture shown is not her. Profile has def been switched. brothel shenanigans