Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xjanexoxo - Hillingdon - Polish lady with Big tits  (Read 899 times)

Offline PapaSmurf

Xjanexoxo
External Link/Members Only
Was on the fence about putting her in the booty thread. She certainly has a rack on her.
Considering TOFTT, but the pics look a bit too good to be true.  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Link7

Not TGTBT. She does have huge natural tits, though in other photos you can see they droop and she is plump as well. Her face is decent but no model. There is a vid on her aw profile which might show you a but more.

She is or was a member on SA. At least when I spoke to her, she wanted "£400/500" to go out for a drink and £1000 to take things further. Needless to say I didn't take her up on that.

Bearing that in mind, you might decide 220/hr to cut to the chase is ok. I note the limited likes list though. Just my opinion so take what you will from it, but I think she'd be a poor punt. "I could make you cum just by looking at me" - to me all that says is "I am lazy and will sit there expecting you to finish quickly".

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Yeah I noticed this girl a while back but there were too many alarm bells ringing for me which is why I didn't bother. If this girl was any good, she'd have plenty of positive reviews on here.

Offline LLPunting

Ropey photos that might appear on a Romanian profile trading at 100 ph or less with all the caveats that would entail.

Papa, you'd get more joy and VFM out of shoving a Smurfette superglued to your electric toothbrush up your rectum.  In either case, don't do it... well the former at least.