Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ACAM SISTERS SALON  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Biggie6969

Hi
Just wondering what your thoughts are ... I called them today ...no response then got a text saying she’s busy please text.
So I said I wanted a massage. She said what type . I said HE topless ?
She said please don’t call us again.
So
1. Do they do this service ?
2. Is it something you discover when in the actual room and no discussion over phone etc....
And to what level of service is provided ?
Thanks

Offline LLPunting

Did you try searching for posts about this place?

Answers already there.

Please do pop in to your local constabulary and ask them how best to ask a parlour for services over the phone.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 01:57:22 am by LLPunting »

Offline Skyjuice1000

Where is this what’s the address!!

Offline bluelad

Googling Acam Sisters comes up with this address: A C A M Sisters Salon, 398B Cranbrook Road, Gants Hill, London, IG2 6HW

External Link/Members Only

According to first review it's a favourite with grannies and aunts!

Offline pepsicolaboy

There are reviews on here, they are legit beauty place/hairdresser with FBSM for the gents and they are known to be cautious on the phone IIRC.

I am sure if you say you booking a massage you will be fine, its hand relief with that I would say 90% certainty unless they think you plod!

As these sisters? initially worked for Me & You spa, they likely do prostate as well if thats your thing.

I have not been to ACAM but there were discussions on here if you search.

It is on a busy high street, not sure if FBSM is after 5.00 pm or anytime they open, I would vouch for the latter.

Please review if you go

:hi:

Offline sparkus

I seem to recall a few have had basic HE and serviceable massage and one of the sisters (younger) has a big rack for clothed HE.  Never been but seen enough comments on here to register that extras are available.

The TCM opposite is cack - 40 quid if you don't pull them up on discount offer and generally the same level of mehseusse as in Debden, South Woodford, Chingford etc.  Wouldn't be surprised if same proprietor.

Offline winkywanky

Googling Acam Sisters comes up with this address: A C A M Sisters Salon, 398B Cranbrook Road, Gants Hill, London, IG2 6HW

External Link/Members Only

According to first review it's a favourite with grannies and aunts!

Wonderful, also doubling as pick-up joint for the mature punter then  :thumbsup:  :D.

Offline Biggie6969

Can you touch under clothes ... esp if big rack would be very tempting ??