Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best blow job  (Read 1541 times)

Frosty35xxx

Who are the best working girls for Oral who’s currently active

Offline Kev3773

Busty Jess is a good talker, see my review.

Offline waynekerr600

What we really need is a reviews section where maybe people could write of their experiences so that newbies could decide who to see.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Define what you would class as 'best' (we all like different styles) and I'll see what I can do for you.   :hi:

Falling that read this. -  External Link/Members Only   and try again.

Offline Shutty238

What we really need is a reviews section where maybe people could write of their experiences so that newbies could decide who to see.

Haha

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OscarC

Pointless asking.  Everyone's taste is different.  One person might think girl X is great at oral, for others, she may not do it for them.

Offline Sar-Major

Pointless asking.  Everyone's taste is different.  One person might think girl X is great at oral, for others, she may not do it for them.

Correct Oscar,

I had a recommendation to see a female cannibal once, just didn't fancy the thought of her being "Hungry" at the time she was swallowing me cock............ :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FLYING BLUE

:lol: :lol:

Offline datwabbit

Define what you would class as 'best' (we all like different styles) and I'll see what I can do for you.   :hi:

+1
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:06:23 pm by datwabbit »