Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ching (Ockondon) on hols  (Read 643 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Anyone know when back? Last time saw her she said be away all of February. Phone off, and some texts failed to be delivered. Love to get my hands under her dress again and feel that arse. Must be one of the best wanks in Essex!

Offline sammyyy

I called a few days back and was told she is on Holiday and is back on 26th April.

Offline dieseldriver

I've called the landline number a few times, but always the answerphone comes on. Anyway, thanks for that. In the meantime gonna try this one:

External Link/Members Only

Lots of Positive reviews, but more pricey than Ching. However, got Ching's return on my calendar   :P 

Offline sammyyy

I have seen her a couple of time and she is good. B2B option is very expensive though ..

Offline dieseldriver

I have seen her a couple of time and she is good. B2B option is very expensive though ..

What is your thoughts on expensive? The girls at Zen in Upminster charge £40 for B2B. I've heard some will also do a BJ for another £20 on top, but only met one that did. And a rubbish one at that! See my review of Laila August 19th last year.

Offline dieseldriver

Forgot to say its £45 on the door at Zen. Then pay the girl £40 for the B2B and more anything else you can get?

Offline sammyyy

I have only had HE at Zen. Zen used to be good a year or so back but the standards have dropped since, i haven't been there for a while. There is an another shop opposite to waitrose in Upminster, which is sort of better than Zen. Same pricing as Zen as well. I saw a Chineese girl named Star and she was good.

Offline dieseldriver

I have only had HE at Zen. Zen used to be good a year or so back but the standards have dropped since, i haven't been there for a while. There is an another shop opposite to waitrose in Upminster, which is sort of better than Zen. Same pricing as Zen as well. I saw a Chineese girl named Star and she was good.

Many thanks for that. "On my way"

Offline sammyyy

Offline dieseldriver