Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna - Infinity New Girl  (Read 1453 times)

Offline FlashDemon17

External Link/Members Only

Here we go🤦🏻‍♂️

Price paid £50

Infinity has been a mixed bag, some girls good, some bad but I’ve always found the venue itself to be nice, well presented and clean and hygiene seems a good priority for the girls. This was far removed from any punt I’ve had at infinity.

Luna is a beautiful young English girl. Deffo on the younger side, early 20s at most. Was slimmer than photos show but don’t know if that’s her pouring herself into the lingerie she had on or she’s lost weight. Absolutely humongous pair of naturals, reminds me of Chelsea at Cosmo from a year or two ago. She is very attractive and very nice body.

Thats the only positives. Her tits are huge and pierced and she doesn’t offer them up to be played with and positions herself in such a manner that they’re out of reach.

Punt itself, guided into room 3, room 3 is much smaller than other infinity rooms and a lot darker. Barely any visibility and no room to put your clothes or bag anywhere but on the floor. Why do I take a bag to punts? You’re about to find out why it’s a good idea. Came up a few minutes after I was already in the room, asked if I wanted a massage. Was happy to accept. The massage was fucking shit. I wasn’t expecting a proper masseuse but at least put some pressure in, she was just lightly stroking my back. Like come on lass. Exchanged words about fake job and general life, flipped over and she applied lube, no offer of owo, didn’t seem to be on the cards at all. Was unenthusiastically giving hand relief to get me warmed up, on with the rubber at request for ow. I usually like having a stroke or play with the girls bodies during oral and she had positioned herself too far to reach. Head was poor. Technique wasn’t great, tried a bit of tongue but had no grip on at all.

Now’s the part where it really went downhill, she simply unzipped the bottom of her one piece and asked me to bend her over, I asked her to go on top and she said she doesn’t go on top. What kind of wg doesn’t go on top? Ended up in doggy for a bit but couldn’t really get into it, asked her to flip over for some standard mosh, here I noticed she hadn’t even taken her heels off. Her heel hit my knee and fucking hurt for one but once I’ve got home it’s drawn blood. Obviously had to disinfect the shit out of that. But pounded away, leaned in and she turned her head away so no kissing on the cards. Usually in mish the girl wraps her legs or arms around and it helps the situation out, she did nothing of the sort, just lay there like a dead fish making some fake shit moans.

Now the worst part, I managed to finish up and she said she had no tissues or wipes or anything. Asked me to remove the rubber myself with no tissues or nowt. Here’s where having a bag helped, I had wet wipes and tissues in there. Cleaned myself up after she’d left. As soon as the rubber was in the bag, she was out the door. Had a chat with the receptionist to tell her about the poor punt and at the very least taking your heels off for a punt. Went home and showered twice. The girls a stunner but the punt she gives is fucking shocking. She didn’t wash or anything after the punt. The one I always compare parlours like infinity to is India, India for the same price, kissing included, owo included, girl is enthusiastic, a corker of a punt, gives you the full time whether you go early or not and is really good chat.

Offline MerlinGray

Bloody hell that is shocking. Fair play for helping everyone else out with that tho. Of the things you risk picking up in this game, tetanus is the last one on my mind.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 08:42:24 am by MerlinGray »

Offline Bigbuttextra

Thanks for the review , was very tempted when she worked in brooklyns crewe . Understand now she didnt last long there or in diva,s stoke .

Offline Mancunian99

Unlucky. Like you say Infinity can be a v mixed bag. I've enjoyed India too in the past. I've not been to Infinity for a good few years now, need to give it another visit. Some of us prefer the lady to keep her heels on by the way!

Online rocket88

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I liked the look of her because those chebs. Needless to say I will be giving her a swerver. Not having the wherewithal to clean a punter up is really pisspoor.

Offline Exotic117

I used to visit Infinity all the time when Frankie/Jade worked there, sadly she doesn't work there anymore and none of the other girls seem to match up.

Online rocket88

I had a decent punt with Freya the back end of last year.