Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AGHATA PARTYGIRL - Liverpool  (Read 1126 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6968665) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Resources3xx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

PRICE: £80

COMS: not great. i text and got no answer. then i gave a missed call and finally got a reply from an icloud i-message. so i dont know how that works if you have an android. the i-messages were very delayed. id ask a question and get a reply 20 mins later.even when i was outside hers, i text and wasn't confident id see her. i called and thankfully she answered.
so my advice is call not text

LOOKS: 100% the girl in the photos. i must say though i think she looks better in real life. ever so slightly older but if you told me she took the photos today and its just the filter...id buy that. she has had one review before and the person said she was female. yet there were still replies saying "def male" and "Deffo a bloke all day long. Look how thick his neck is". yeh we can quit the BS now. i basically spent the who session eating her fanny, 100% female. truthfully though, BEFORE that review i had my suspicions too so i gotta thank him for TOFTT... cos i wouldn't have.

ive attached the photos i like of her but i think shes one of those girls who looks beautiful at times but ropey if you catch her from certain angles. funny enough there were times i thought she's the spitting image of ISABELA BRAZLIAN. who works in liverpool regularly. more so in real life then on photos, and people think she has a masculinity to her face too. maybe in the same way thai men are known to have feminine features brazilian women can have thick bodies and more masculine facial features. for me this is the 5th time people have been suspicious(or even adamant)  online but there has been nothing to worry about. with all the trans mania going on in the world its understandable though

nice body with a decent amount of chunkiness to it. ass was great. huge for english standards, average for brazilian standard but MY GOD was it dense. absolutely rock solid!!!

ATTITUDE: friendly, ye ive seen friendlier but she was friendly enough

SERVICE: so i text before hand and asked if i could kiss, eat her ass and pussy or if its extra. she said it was included in the £80... IM SOLD. however just before i handed over the cash i confirmed again and she said lip kissing is free but tongues is £20 extra. i was a bit pissed off but something is better than nothing i guess if she said no kissing at all i would have walked. btw the lip kissing wasn't a tongueless snog. they were just pecks on the lips... i got bored of that fast. started with a nice lap dance then soon after she lay on her back . she knew i was hungry. ate her pussy for ages. bent her over and started to lick her arse. as mentioned above it was rock solid. maybe a bit too rock solid as i couldn't tongue fuck it like i usually do. she gave me OW with LOTS of eye contact and then i asked for 69. unfortunately she said it was only included in the hour. this is something ive never understood. its not like we are doing something NEW like anal or OWO. you've sucked my cock, ive chewed on your kabab... lets combine the 2. :dash:
personally i prefer 69 over sex so i did a deal and opted to do that instead . slight communication problem but she understood in the end. this of course means i cant comment on the sex but she didnt rush the 69. took her time and finished me off with a handjob at the end.

OVERALL: 8/10 a solid punt. could have been better in a few departments but i definately walked away satisfied. on her AW site it quotes 100 but on her viva street is says 80. so if she does say 100 just show her the price on viva street. it wasn't an issue but its just strange that she would have the 2 prices. regular in liverpool at the moment. i won't be going back but if she popped up in about a year i would

PROS
great bod... especially the ass and thighs
friendly... enough
no rush

CONS
no 69 in half hour
said kissing is included but revealed once i got there that it wasn't FK... that would be extra
shit kissing

shes basically game for everything DFK, anal, giving rimming you name it(PRO) the problem is it will cost you (CON) so if money isn't an issue for you, i highly recommend but  in a world were 100 is becoming the base price i was happy paying 80 for a basic service

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 11:29:19 am by Resources3xx »