Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which one to see next?? Barbie Cumming, or Khloe sexy girl??  (Read 998 times)

ramrodronnie

Offline Magicalstory

Khloe has been on my HL for ages, a top girl from all accounts

Offline LondonPunter69

Haven't seen Barbie but I can vouch for Khloe.

Offline The_Don

Offline johnnygunz

If khloe's pictures are accurate them definitely her. Can anyone vouch for her? And also her nationality. 

Justanotheruser

If khloe's pictures are accurate them definitely her. Can anyone vouch for her? And also her nationality.

She's got plenty of reviews if you search the site.

Offline johnnygunz

You can check reviews on viva street? I had no idea. Thanks pal I'll look into it.

Offline The_Don

You can check reviews on viva street? I had no idea. Thanks pal I'll look into it.

Not that I'm aware of

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3945

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pictures: Don't show a lot (may be for a reason) but she is a very good looking girl IMO

Below is a current picture and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

ramrodronnie

I can see Khloe has lots of Reviews on UKP. And she looks as hot as hell! Well so far the indications are pointing to Khloe for me.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline johnnygunz

I can see Khloe has lots of Reviews on UKP. And she looks as hot as hell! Well so far the indications are pointing to Khloe for me.  :thumbsup: :hi:
Indeed, I feel like going soon to see her myself  :sarcastic:
I was sure her pics were those of a catfish till I saw how well reviewed she is. Thanks for that Don  :drinks:

Justanotheruser

I meant this site...

ramrodronnie

I've pretty much made my mind up after reading her UKP Reviews, and the responses I've had from you guys. Khloe is going to be my next punt. Cheers guys.   :hi: :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Oh yeah. Does anyone know where Khloe is from?  :hi:

vw

Oh yeah. Does anyone know where Khloe is from?  :hi:
Poland making her Polish, she speaks Polish and English.

She has a front door, someone asked about that this week so you may have missed.

ramrodronnie

Poland making her Polish, she speaks Polish and English.

She has a front door, someone asked about that this week so you may have missed.

Nice one. Cheers VW. So far the Polish WGs that I've seen have been very nice. Long may it continue me ole mate.  :thumbsup: