Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea cloisters question?  (Read 3344 times)

Offline frankjohnson

Just wondering if many people have seen girls here.

Got an appointment tomorrow and intrigued as if you get questioned going in or straight up to the room?  Are the rooms good quality.  Only really seen girls in flats before.

Biscuitman

It's absolutely over run with EE girls and their thug boyfriends/pimps! Who you often see outside smoking and chatting on the phone! The rooms are not very nice. I have never had a good experience there! Avoid!

ClarkeOfTheCourse

No problem with reception, they know what goes on and don't give a shit. The time I went there, the bathroom was grotty and not updated since the 80s and the "studio flat" was tiny

Offline hawai5o

Got an appointment tomorrow and intrigued as if you get questioned going in or straight up to the room?  Are the rooms good quality.  Only really seen girls in flats before.

There are many flats in that block . It depends on the flat . Have a quick look before handing over  the cash. .
No one there asks you a question .

Offline superchamp

Never had a problem with reception. As you go in the lifts are directly in front of you so no need to even look in the direction of reception. If you need a pre-punt piss go up the steps to the left of the lifts and there's a loo along the corridor. Previous threads have mentioned the number of cleaners that can be in the corridors, but you just have to have the 'fuck them, I'm here for a punt' attitude.

Offline Stonecold

CC  and NGH probably havethe highest population density of hookers per square mile in London.   :P

Atticus Finch

Never had a problem with reception. As you go in the lifts are directly in front of you so no need to even look in the direction of reception. If you need a pre-punt piss go up the steps to the left of the lifts and there's a loo along the corridor. Previous threads have mentioned the number of cleaners that can be in the corridors, but you just have to have the 'fuck them, I'm here for a punt' attitude.

Sound advice.

I'd agree that going in with your head held high like you own the place is the way to do it.  No point in looking sheepish as that will just make you feel uncomfortable and put you on edge before you've even got to the room.

I've been in good apartments and shit apartments here.  Variable quality, but the general theme is a bit tatty and in need of some tlc.

Yeboahsleftfoot

A WG told me that the daughter of the owner of the Cloisters "works" in there, never had an issue and some of the rooms are ok, had the odd two room + bathroom with the odd mirrored wall & the view from the top floor is spectacular [out of the windows as well as inside]. The single rooms are dire and bathrooms are generally shit. 700 flats, 80% hookers, it;s a modern version of Sodom & Gomorra!

Offline Malvolio

Given the amount of WGs who operate out of that place, the staff / management must know what goes on and clearly don't give a shit.  If you're feeling embarrassed, just have your phone to your ear as if you're taking a call as you walk through the lobby.

Quality of rooms is variable, but I've not been in one that was unfit for punting.

Offline red_zed

my first ever punt back in 2013 was in Cloisters

I was actually dumb enough to ask the concierge what floor room 4** was. not knowing that the first number specifies floor number.

I could not have made myself more obvious but at the time I did not care and had no idea that CC is full of working girl thanks to info from this forum :D

Offline HighlyMotivated

No one cares and no one will disturb you, just walk in and make your way to the lifts dead ahead or up the stairs.

Every room I've punted in at CC has been decent. Can't say the same for the WGs though :cry:

Offline red_zed

A WG told me that the daughter of the owner of the Cloisters "works" in there, never had an issue and some of the rooms are ok, had the odd two room + bathroom with the odd mirrored wall & the view from the top floor is spectacular [out of the windows as well as inside]. The single rooms are dire and bathrooms are generally shit. 700 flats, 80% hookers, it;s a modern version of Sodom & Gomorra!

scary thing is that in that building whilst using the lifts I have seen whole families that stay there. yikes

just watch out for rooms that are located near the servicing/cleaners quarters. I bailed out once because right outside the w/g's room there were around several cleaners talking to each other loudly. I just did not want to do the punt walk of shame with that many people around.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:43:37 pm by red_zed »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
yes its hookers heaven but albeit perfect !

no one gives 2 hoots who goes in and out , walk in straight past reception and in to lifts, 9 floors easy!

actually there are 957 apartments in there
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline nervyfooker

A WG told me that the daughter of the owner of the Cloisters "works" in there, never had an issue...

considering daddy is worth £300m(give or take £50m) i would imagine its unlikely
that his daughter is on the game(unless she's a bit of a rebel )

remy1970

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:10:21 am by remy1970 »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Imagine the number of ejaculations per week in that building, enough spunk to seed a whole new country!

Offline nigel4498

Was there a couple of weeks ago and the lifts were dodgy.
It's a long haul to the ninth floor  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 12:08:01 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline bestbefore

Probably been going up and down too much!

LL

Imagine the number of ejaculations per week in that building, enough spunk to seed a whole new country!
If you ever eat in the hotel restaurant, don't order the clam chowder.

Offline superchamp

A regular of mine who works from CC told me that she gets her condoms delivered by some guy who services quite a few of the prossie's apartments there with "supplies". Obviously enough there to make it worthwhile for him. She's 100% indie so not Sergei, unless maybe it's Sergie tapping into the indie market on top of his own WG's. Makes you wonder what weight of used rubber goes into the bins each week at CC.  :vomit:

wazzer

Makes you wonder what weight of used rubber goes into the bins each week at CC.  :vomit:
Maybe Michelin or Bridgestone short start a recycling plant up nearby

Offline KentAde

Been there once and agree it's a bit of a dive!  ;)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
It's a long haul to the ninth floor  :thumbsdown:

sorry lol :)
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline j4247

I find out ok. Rooms are basic but not the worst but you know you're not going to get hassle.

Offline mrx007

considering daddy is worth £300m(give or take £50m) i would imagine its unlikely
that his daughter is on the game(unless she's a bit of a rebel )

Ha ha beat me to it! People actually buy those flats and I have seen a few on a professional (non-punting) basis.

Imagine buying there and it turns out to be a brothel....

Offline Thepacifist

I've been there many times and never had a problem.

'I'll be back'  :cool:

Offline Mr Carlton

Saw a WG there called Grace earlier this year (who seems to have disappeared from AW) and flat was decent with a nice bathroom but I did not know CC was a prossie paradise

squeezebox

It wasn't your fault Rebecca.

She would of carried you up the flight of stairs if you'd asked her...she's been down the gym.  :P

Offline boardyhell

spent a pretty penny in that building,it must be an eye opener being a maintenace man in cc

Tom5334

Was there last week, been to the place about 5 times now and never had a problem.
One of the easier places to walk into.

Offline tigerfeet

I think the cleaners finish about 4pm as i have seen them leaving via a rear service door when i was walking around to kill some time before a punt so if you're worried about running into them you could arrange for after that time

Candyman

I love the place. As its been said; a bit grotty and in need of redecoration in the communal areas and the rooms I've seen. Not that I care at all as I'm not visiting for the decor. A couple of times while walking along the corridors I've heard wg (presumably) screaming with delight much to my amusement. No of the staff there care and because of this you couldn't feel any more comfortable when going there for a punt. There's also a nice steak house on the corner if you feel hungry after

charming_red

Haven't been there but seems like an interesting place to visit.

Sounds like the cleaners get a kick out of seeing and hearing the shenanigans that go on there! :D

Offline boardyhell

i wonder what the plumbers do when the call from room 703 reports that she has trouble with a ballcock which needs sorting