Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eddy, ex Maxes punter, are you on here?  (Read 3005 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

If so would like to talk to you please....

vw

What is this punters reunited ?  :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yep, a place where poor, downtrodden punters can meet, discuss, extoll the virtues or slag the fuck off hookers, pimps and prossies. There is a very good reason for the request chaps, it all went off last night on Maxes forum and I wanted to find something out....

vw

Yep, a place where poor, downtrodden punters can meet, discuss, extoll the virtues or slag the fuck off hookers, pimps and prossies. There is a very good reason for the request chaps, it all went off last night on Maxes forum and I wanted to find something out....
Sounds juicy ?

What's the gossip ?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Girl slammed the door on a punter, not letting him in, fella complained on forum, posts deleted, no explanation, loads of fellas up in arms, slow response, lots of aggravation....

vw

Girl slammed the door on a punter, not letting him in, fella complained on forum, posts deleted, no explanation, loads of fellas up in arms, slow response, lots of aggravation....
Slow response was probably them to busy touting on here !

Cheers for info, was it Eddy that had the door treatment ?

Review may pop up have you looked ?

Yeboahsleftfoot

No, Eddy commented, had some bad experiences, I've been spending a lot with Maxes, seriously considering taking my wallet elsewhere

SuitedandBooted

Am surprised anyone can spend too much with Maxes at the moment. Aside from a couple of girls they really have a very poor choice at the moment.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Fair comment, had great times over the years, currently available roster still has some good girls Alice, Yasmina, Victoria, Kassey, Amelia, Elise, Gia along with the bad and the ugly.

SuitedandBooted

Fair point. Probably agree with half your list, must find time to go and see someone soon.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I lurk on the forum with a shared login and have been watching this play out with much mirth. The crowning glory has to be the thread Rio Lee started about STDs. Amazing!

Yeboahsleftfoot

yep, Rio did the agency a power of good with that - I cancelled a duo booking today - Elise, the door slammer was one of the girls, though "not available" despite laughably still being on the site in the galleries and schedule. I am seeing Alice & Yasmina before they go home for the holidays but then may step away and spend elsewhere unless an exceptional crop of talent is recruited.

Yeboahsleftfoot

It got better overnight as Rio launched into an attack on everything that could possibly be wrong with a punter to cause him to be banned on a client, she is not in the best of moods and comments about pmt and writing on a public forum are inappropriate....

Kassanova

Maxes is definitely not what it was when i first discovered it years ago.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Kasanova you are right, some of the girls look like munters in the photos, the reality must be shocking.

cockneybstrd

Kasanova you are right, some of the girls look like munters in the photos, the reality must be shocking.

They do seem to have a lot of birds who rather horse faced then

In fact some of them look more suited to running in the 3.30 at Kempton Park

Yeboahsleftfoot

Forum is members only mate, have to have a mobile that made a booking to register....

Offline Stonecold

The pics of Elise look very heavily airbrushed as do the ones of Scarlett.

The agency has seen better days but its probably cyclical.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Elise photos are very heavily airbrushed but in the flesh she its gorgeous with a body like the hottest lap dancer in the club, Scarlet I've not met but her reviews are good, its the ones who look dog rough in the photos that I avoid!

Offline hendrix

Scarlet was a bit of a weird punt for me. She really just wanted to be throat fucked and choked.. Not interested in fucking (me at least) and kept going on about which car she was going to buy and which footballers she'd shagged. The room was a complete mess too.. Few years ago mind. Maybe she's improved :unknown:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Very strange, like having a walk with a hookers gob!

Offline hendrix

Very strange, like having a walk with a hookers gob!

The bj was actually outstanding! Just everything else was weird/shit.

JackSilver

I've seen a few flaky girls at Maxes including Scarlet, Libby and Kassey.

Offline Stonecold

Is Maxes forum still live? I had an account a few years ago but never logged in. I recall a few users posting self-wank material to the girls.  :lol:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Its still alive and often gets bizarre....

Offline Stonecold

Sounds like nothings changed then! The only advantage I could see for that forum was as a marketing exercise/market research for Max to find out what his punters wanted and then find girls who would do them!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Its a nice addition for the agency but the gestapo like attitude to anything deemed slightly off colour is a joke, also reckon there are only half a dozen girls who deliver good looks, great service and top notch attitude left.

JackSilver

When I last went on the forum to check out all the reviews, they seemed too good to be true with hardly any negative ones at all.Does Max have them censored?

Yeboahsleftfoot

SuitedandBooted

Did notice that Elise and Annabel have both turned up on Londons Leading Ladies now. Fire and frying pan come to mind. And of course a price rise in the process.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Not seen London's Leading Ladies before, strange mix of ridiculously expensive, EE girls from regular EE agencies and a couple of ex Maxes girls, Elise who still works there and Annabel whose picture is all over the website but left some time ago, very strange, is the owner worse than Max suitedandbooted? 

SuitedandBooted

Never used them as have noticed the same issues with the standard EE girls at silly prices. But interesting to see if this is a perm move or just some extra Xmas money?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Purely in the name of research I had another look - "Bella" £600 per hour is "Raisa" £150 per hour on Hot Collection!

SuitedandBooted

There are quite a few of these scam type agencies out there. It's not uncommon for a girl to have multiple prices in the hope that some foolish tourist will take the bait.
Saying that I'm not sure they get a lot of business at £600...would be totally surprised to hear anyone is busy at that price.

jstrongerrrrr

Are Jessica and Annabel two different people?

Yeboahsleftfoot

I once, in a fit of madness paid £300 each for a duo, the girls are now £600 an hour External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only the service was what I'd expect from a £200 girl but they were absolutely gorgeous, rest assured they didn't get chance to avoid a very messy double facial at that price.

SuitedandBooted

Yes Jessica and Annabel and very different people.

Did once get offered a £500 lady from BlueMonday who was willing to work for £250. She was fun and a good time was had, but had I paid the £500 rate I would have been very upset.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I had this conversation around price with a couple of £200/£250 girls today, they know a £300 girl, who in my opinion isn't great looking but has huge tits and offers anal who works 12 hour shifts and is very busy but the feeling is that £200/£250 is around the right price although UK is relatively cheap compared to Western Europe and Australia.

Over £250 an hour can't be justified for me, unless they are very special and I'm very flush, especially as there are girls at £120/£150 who deliver all services, in my experience the more expensive girls are generally better looking in the flesh.

Offline Stonecold

£300 is above Maxes usual high end. 12 hrs at that rate she's laughing all the way to Louis Vuitton, wearing a nappy!