Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Islington/Arsenal Area  (Read 1437 times)

Offline soundskies

Hi,

I'm looking for sensual massages with HR near to the Islington/Arsenal area, and was hoping to get some suggestions? Not looking for full sex etc, just something relaxed and isn't too expensive.

If possible, I'm also looking for an older woman (i.e. 30+) or so. I'd be more open to going beyond just a massage if they're a hot MILF....

Also, as I walking past the stadium the other day, I noticed a sign saying AQUA and a slightly dodgy looking door - is this place by chance the infamous Aqua Sauna which got shut down?

mrhappypants

Offline soundskies

Offline drwho

I wouldn't bother with Aqua Sauna if you're after full service with enthusiasm.
  tried it earlier in the year.

They charge you a tenner just to walk through the door.
I'd rang them from outside (phone number on the door) and selection sounded ok.
Probably would have walked if hadn't already invested the £10 getting past reception.
Girl in the room also charged me an extra £10 to what I was told on the phone.

Maybe if you're interested in Milfs and not full service your experience would be more positive though, but I'm staying away

Offline soundskies

I wouldn't bother with Aqua Sauna if you're after full service with enthusiasm.
  tried it earlier in the year.

They charge you a tenner just to walk through the door.
I'd rang them from outside (phone number on the door) and selection sounded ok.
Probably would have walked if hadn't already invested the £10 getting past reception.
Girl in the room also charged me an extra £10 to what I was told on the phone.

Maybe if you're interested in Milfs and not full service your experience would be more positive though, but I'm staying away

I wasn't looking to use Aqua Sauna's services, I was just wondering if I'd stumbled across its new location! Thanks for the advice though