Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara of McKenzies  (Read 2976 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5949851) (35 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Titi]

Offline OakTree

Tamara of McKenzies Manchester

External Link/Members Only

December late evening.

One hour in call @ £150

Decided to give McKenzie's a try. I've been on their emailing list for a while and had often thought about giving them a go Anyway went ahead and rang them and booked in with a girl, all very professional and text me the central Mancheser address to me straight away. Had a bit of a job finding the apartment as it's all one way and the satnav wanted to take me down a pedestrian route but soon sorted it and parked up outside the building. First impressions of Tamara, she's a very attractive blonde, fantastic figure wearing a little short black dress and high heels. She seemed very friendly and couldn't help but notice a very sexy accent. The agency had told me she was Swedish. So far so good. We went through to the living area, drinks were offered and dealt with the biz. Very nice apartment and it seemed quite big. We sat and chatted for a few minutes where conversation flowed easily and I was starting to think things were looking up. She offered me a shower which I took up, there was a big pile of clean towels and plenty of toiletries. I came out of the shower into a nice looking large bedroom, it was nicely lit too, not too light or dark. Tamara was standing against the radiator in just bra, knickers and high heels and she looked fantastic. She's got a beautiful body with a golden tan and having looked at her profile pics since, they are spot on. We started off standing and kissing and she has the most gorgeous kissing lips. They might be filled, if they were they were nicely done. I soon had her bra off revealing her lovely pert natural breasts and she removed my towel, I was already rock hard. She then whispered in my ear to get on the bed and I duly obeyed. She got between my legs and started licking and sucking my balls which she did for quite a while. I almost thought that was all she was going to do but I soon realised she was teasing me. She then looked at me with her sexy eyes and ran her tongue all the way up the full length of my cock and then swallowed the whole lot. What followed was nothing short of superb, she sucked, licked and slurped then she'd use both her hands, more licking and sucking right up to the hilt, really expertly done, absolutely fantastic. I then went down on her shaven pussy and she rested her self on her elbows and watched me as I licked and fingered her. My tongue found its way to her little bumhole and she gasped and moaned as I licked between her pussy and arse. We then went onto to a bit of mutual foreplay laying beside each other where she licked her juices off my fingers. It was then on with the condom and she lowered herself onto me for cowgirl, we then went through a whole host of positions, doggy, standing up and one or two I don't know the name of. Back to her on top where she squatted over me. Wow does this girl enjoy fucking! She was grinning away as we ploughed into each other. Finally finishing off in mish. We lay there for a few minutes chatting and laughing I then had a shower and was on my way.

To sum up: First time I've used McKenzies and found them to be very good. Their web site shows accurate pics. Definitely would use them again. Tamara is fantastic, she looks good has a sexy accent and a great attitude. She's seriously good in bed and I'd go as far to say she's one of the best I've seen, she really is fantastic. Loads of dfk amazing owo and great fucking.

I've seen Tamara again and she now has since had her Boob's enhanced, very well done and I think she looks even better. Just as great a time  second time round and highly recommend.

Randy James

what is her body like? any stretch marks? flat tummy?

Offline OakTree

Her body is pristine, she's toned, not six pack toned but flat tummy. She's in superb shape.

Offline leeds_lad

Thanks might definately try her

Offline leeds_lad

What is her face like?? Pretty young looking? Older looking?

Offline OakTree

She's very good looking, late twenties of say.

Offline leeds_lad

Saw her yesterday all in all I would concur with the review Fraser gave - lovely girl down to earth and funny. She asked me what I was into and when I told her she said I might of met my match as she is filth!! She certainly was - well worth a visit (if £150 is in the price range).

Offline leeds_lad

Wouldn't say she had enhanced boobs though.

Offline OakTree

Wouldn't say she had enhanced boobs though.

They're very well done. I saw her before and after.

Offline OakTree

Saw her yesterday all in all I would concur with the review Fraser gave - lovely girl down to earth and funny. She asked me what I was into and when I told her she said I might of met my match as she is filth!! She certainly was - well worth a visit (if £150 is in the price range).

My experience with her was more raunchy fuckbuddy which is my thing, yours sounds more PSE. it would be very beneficial if you did a review

Offline leeds_lad

I will definately write a review just need to get a chance when I am free and not on the iPhone.  It's wwas certainly more PSE.

Offline leeds_lad

P.s she mentioned your review Fraser lol! Legend