Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Chinese Massage - Clapham Junction  (Read 11809 times)

fishhead

External Link/Members Only

I visited this establishment a few months ago and had an alright punt

I communicated by telephone with the person i suspect is the Madam even though she pretended on the phone that she was one of the girls working there. The location  behind the a row of shops next to the police station and magistrates court on Lavender Hill. A few years ago there was a a group called Amigos (or Amigas) Clapham  operating from that flat. Getting there by public transport was  very easy as it is only 10 minutes walk from Clapham Junction. There is also free parking for two hours at the nearby ASDA if you are that way inclined The only difficulty I had in locating it was this:  I was a bit bemused when i tured up at the adrees  to discover that it was a take away place. It took a couple of phone calls to the work out that i had to go to the back of the building to enter the flat. Anyways the flat itself was dimly lit  but I never felt unsafe. There seemed to be two other girls working there though i didn't see them.

I paid for £120 for one hour with a girl called Yo-yo. She was slim dress size of 6-8 , facially ok rather then beautiful girl with small boobs. She said she was from Macau but i suspect she is Thai. Anyway I indulged in oral with, then sex in doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and mish. I didn't request the following (and it wasn't offered): Kissing, RO, OWO,they might be available but I wouldn't know.

Anyway overall its was ok punt. I may don't think I will return because i really don't like using brothels but if you like oriental girls it is a good place to go

yorkshire123

:hi:
A girl called Yo-yo that went up & down, you couldn't make it up  :lol:

Yet another brothel that uses borrowed photos  :thumbs down:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 06:13:43 pm by yorkshire123 »

fishhead

:hi:
A girl called Yo-yo that went up & down, you couldn't make it up  :lol:

Yet another brothel that uses borrowed photos  :thumbs down:

You know i didn't really make that connection till you mentioned it just then :lol: :lol:

As to the pictures, on Ace massage I generally tend not to expect to see the girl from the photos. as most of the profiles on that site use borrowed photos. Not excusing it of though

Offline Steve2

You know i didn't really make that connection till you mentioned it just then :lol: :lol:

As to the pictures, on Ace massage I generally tend not to expect to see the girl from the photos. as most of the profiles on that site use borrowed photos. Not excusing it of though

Better to have stayed at home and had a wank maybe?

Typical B & S Chinese flat

Not sure why it is a positive though

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:39:25 pm by Steve2 »

domino131

I know of another place that is above/behind a takeaway.  Don't know if the owners have anything to do with the takeaway itself or if the people who run the takeaway are aware of it.

LL

Here's my take on it.  In the last few weeks we've had a lot of new members sign up to sing the praises of various Chinese massage parlours / brothels all based in Battersea, near Clapham Junction.  One guy was already exposed as a tout.  Maybe this guy is a tout too. Yes, I know his review is not entirely positive but it's not all negative either.  I'm sure it would still be enough to encourage a few more customers and not too obvious as to have people here suspicious.  I'm just saying we should be cautious as no doubt all these Chinese parlours in this area are all connected.  Seeing as I went to this same one last week I'm going to write my own review on it, especially as my experience of it was a negative one.

yumyum3

Here's my take on it.  In the last few weeks we've had a lot of new members sign up to sing the praises of various Chinese massage parlours / brothels all based in Battersea, near Clapham Junction.  One guy was already exposed as a tout.  Maybe this guy is a tout too. Yes, I know his review is not entirely positive but it's not all negative either.  I'm sure it would still be enough to encourage a few more customers and not too obvious as to have people here suspicious.  I'm just saying we should be cautious as no doubt all these Chinese parlours in this area are all connected.  Seeing as I went to this same one last week I'm going to write my own review on it, especially as my experience of it was a negative one.
Interesting. The place has been there for years and I wrote a couple of reviews a few years ago as it used to be quite good, albeit a little vanilla. However, not long after that the madam changed and I got a shit service there with the girl asking for extras then spending ages spraying my cock and rubbing it with wet wipes when I'd just showered; then not engaging fully and preventing me from entering fully etc. I told the madam and the ugly old bag just brushed me off. As a regular I was pretty pissed off and have never been back since.  :thumbsdown:

fishhead

Better to have stayed at home and had a wank maybe?

Typical B & S Chinese flat

Not sure why it is a positive though

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

It as positive because generally i got the services i was expecting from a friendly girl. It was about 7 months ago before  i discovered this website (or any punting website) therefore my expectations were a lot lower. Until recently when i started using AW my previous search for girls involved looking through the back pages of Loot and using Acemassage. Virtually all photos on those two media are borrowed. I didn't know any better, until recently I thought that was the norm. But on the day i did enjoy myself that's why it's was a positive.

Offline yoko

I went to this establishment last year, although i did write my review on the fsbm website, my review was a negative in my opinion but thats just me, everybody has different expectations so each to their own i guese.

LL

It as positive because generally i got the services i was expecting from a friendly girl. It was about 7 months ago before  i discovered this website (or any punting website) therefore my expectations were a lot lower.
I'm not asking you to change your review, but just out of interest, now that you have discovered this website and discovered what else is out there, do you still consider this particular place to be offering a positive experience?

fishhead

I'm not asking you to change your review, but just out of interest, now that you have discovered this website and discovered what else is out there, do you still consider this particular place to be offering a positive experience?

I can certainly get much much better out there than High Class Chinese Massage if that's the question.

Offline danny.simons

I don't understand why you would go to a place like this, when it's obviously going to be a potential bait-and-switch and then pay £120 when there are plenty of reliable girls in London (even Oriental ones) for that price or similar, that are clearly going to give a better service and most of whom have been reviewed on here.

If it is just the thrill of visiting a Brothel over an independent flat then I kinda get that (I suppose) but still, there are way better options out there!