Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell  (Read 1906 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline old fart

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have had Lola on my HL for a long time, particularly reading her many reviews on here (thanks lads) and finally saw she was back from her Christmas holidays. I booked her for two hours £160, then the doubts started.

Coms I initially emailed her using AW because her phone number was not displayed, I always check to see if the WG will see a 70 year old. Got the reply yes and her phone number, I tried to phone her the following day but did not get through so sent a text with proposed time,date and duration (several days in advance). She text back to confirming the booking and asking me to confirm first thing on the morning of the booking. I did that and she sent me the post code etc, she also wanted me to ring for flat number when I arrived. I must add I was beginning to think I had lost my mind booking for two hours

Everything went like clockwork, even the train was on time. I was pleased she gave me directions to her flat once I was in the complex. She was waiting for me hiding behind the door, she was shorter than I expected, she made me feel at ease because I was a bit apprehensive. Yes it was chocolate time, we had a short discussion and it was agreed sensual massage, body to body then tie and tease with her toy apart from hot wax. She hung up my clothes as I stripped then onto the massage table face down. I have had several massages before by WGs, this one was the most sensual and relaxing, I almost dozed off and I sure she sensed it and it became a bit firmer. She did find a couple of spots in my shoulders, then she started with the soles of my feet and up to the little fella who started to get interested. The touch varied extremely light to firm but extremely relaxing. Then she poured a lot of oil onto my back and onto the body to body, it was not just a couple of slides with her breasts, it was full body to body. It was an advantage that she was a lot shorter than me, so I had her entire body sliding over me and it was very erotic as she breathed into my ear or on my neck. I have no idea how long she had spent working on me, then I got a slap on my bottom, it was not hard but sounded very loud. it was time to turn over. :rolleyes: :D

She tied me to the table with my hands behind my head and ankles to the corners of the table with scarfs, then on with the blindfold and cock ring before she said she was going for a cup of coffee. It was strange lying there not able to move or see, the traffic noise from the road and people talking became so much louder as did the tick of the clock. She returned, I could hear what I assumed to be ice cubes rattle, it is was no surprise when she rubbed one against my restrained little fella. there was very little below my neck that did not get the ice treatment. then she dried me off before the pinwheel went into action. I was beginning to strain against the bonds wanting to come as she stroked little fella. It was off with the blindfold as she concentrated on little fella with lots of oil, she brought me close several times. I eventually came as she smiled down at me, then wanted to know if it was the cane or paddle because she had not given me permission to come. we settle for another chocolate as I sat up. We had a chat before I showered, then she helped me dress and she was still naked as I left. :yahoo: :lol:

I looked at my watch it was over two hours since I arrived, I was concerned at the start I would not last the two hours. In many ways Lola treated me very gentle but that was what I wanted to start with and I am definitely going to return and even let her use all her toys. Lola is fun to be with, clearly enjoys what she does, I definitely recommend her if you have not tried what she offers. My two hours of pure sensual pleasure just went by to quickly and I wondered at the start that I had made a massive mistake. :yahoo:   :D

A very happy Old fart   

Offline Dick Cheese

Top review matey,and fair play,hope I'm still punting at 70  :hi:

Offline Dulmenite

Good to hear the service has not declined . I enjoyed my time with her - you can search for my review on her from last year. She sure is enthusiastic when it comes to " shoot the load time ! "

Offline Nirvanian

Great girl - shame about the price increase though, too much good pr I fear.... good news can be a double edged sword!