Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell Birmingham  (Read 1716 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Tantric_mat

Link: External Link/Members Only

The Comms: Very clear and all done via text. Price confirmed as £70 for the hour for massage with HR.

The Location: Block of modern apartments, on Granville Street at the Broad Street end. Ground floor flat, no reception so quite discrete although the road is quite busy particularly as I went straight after work. The apartment itself was clean and I was led into what I would guess was the living room which had a sofa and a massage table in the middle.  Subdued lighting and nice and warm (hate being cold during a massage)

The Girl: She's very much what you see in the AW profile, quite short and curvy with short to mid length hair. She's not exactly a stunner but she's pretty and I actually found her very alluring. But her stand out feature is her personality. She's clearly comfortable with a dom role and while she does this without any sort of aggression it was clear from the start she's very much in control. I found her English very good but sometimes we lost a couple of things in translation. She's very flirty and we spent the first few minutes sat on the sofa discussing what I wanted with her teasing me a little.

The Action: I was told to strip and get onto the table face down. She stripped naked and began the massage. If you are expecting a proper massage you may be out of luck this was very much a gentle sensual affair. Lots of stroking, and teasing meant to get you horny not to work out knots.
After a while I'm asked to turn over and that’s when thing got interesting. The massage really now focused on my dick and oh my god what a focus it was! Lola spent the best part of 30 minutes teasing, edging and generally keeping me in a state of arousal that in the end I literaly begged her to let me cum. When I did it was incredibly intense and she made sure I was milked dry.
During the whole thing I was playing with her tits and lovely arse but anytime I slid my hand towards her shaven pussy my hand was batted away but in a good natured way.

Conclusion: Lola is lovely and quite a quirky personality. If she did FS she'd be the sort of girl I'd love to spend a couple of hours just exploring. She is quite chatty so if you find that distracting then she may not be for you. I'll definitely be going again!

Offline wannabe

Agree with everything here. I've seen her a couple of times, and she's really good value for the service you get - as long as you don't want sex, oral, or to finger her pussy. She does very nice b2b whilst you're face down, then as stated here, a half hour HJ with lots of variety. I'll visit again next time I'm in Brum.

Offline Jayne_cobb

The hour of b2b and hand job is pretty good, but an hour of just edging takes it to a whole new level.  She turned my brain to mush.

Offline EddieThead669

Yes, agreed Lola is great, but the first time she slaps your thigh takes you by surprise a bit...LOL