Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola bell - Birmingham  (Read 1488 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Brumbrum

External Link/Members Only - lady in question

tried to contact her the week before but wasn’t available when I was free so decided to contact the week after. Comms were good via text.

The lady in question -

Mid 40s quite short, big ass and nice pair and looks like she’s happy to be nude when needs be.

The meet -

£70 for an hour

So got to the apartment in central Birmingham on the back of broad st 10 mins early, decided to contact her but she advised she wasn’t ready and will contact me once she is, got a text 2 Mins before the punt with the apartment door, buzzed in and went up. Lola bell was there with the magic door trick.

She sat me down and asked what I was after, to be honest I didn’t read her profile that well before the meet and just went by reviews on here. So advised ideally want a half an hour massage and half an hour tie and tease, she was quite put off that I didn’t read her profile which I found really weird which sort of made her a bit offputting with her reaction. I was then offered a chocolate which I turned down initially and then she was really upset and then had to force myself to eat a chocolate which I didn’t really fancy.

Then moving on to the massage, sat on the table for the first initial half an hour massage which was me faced down, she massaged me all over and tried getting rid of the knots on my shoulder and back but it was too rough for me and asked her to go a bit softer but had such a bad pain for the next couple of days from that which I didn’t enjoy.

Once the first half an hour was done it was on to the tie and tease where she blind folds you and runs her hand all over your body, she kept edging me for half an hour which I have never experienced before and had never experienced such an orgasm which was great.

So why the neutral? Painful massage at the start and some of her mannerisms were offputting but the ending made it more positive. Wouldn’t return after that punt As the first half an hour put me off.

Hope people find my review helpful :)

Offline Beamer

Thanks
Although not for me - hope your next one is better for you.

Offline Bhammale39

External Link/Members Only - lady in question

tried to contact her the week before but wasn’t available when I was free so decided to contact the week after. Comms were good via text.

The lady in question -

Mid 40s quite short, big ass and nice pair and looks like she’s happy to be nude when needs be.

The meet -

£70 for an hour

So got to the apartment in central Birmingham on the back of broad st 10 mins early, decided to contact her but she advised she wasn’t ready and will contact me once she is, got a text 2 Mins before the punt with the apartment door, buzzed in and went up. Lola bell was there with the magic door trick.

She sat me down and asked what I was after, to be honest I didn’t read her profile that well before the meet and just went by reviews on here. So advised ideally want a half an hour massage and half an hour tie and tease, she was quite put off that I didn’t read her profile which I found really weird which sort of made her a bit offputting with her reaction. I was then offered a chocolate which I turned down initially and then she was really upset and then had to force myself to eat a chocolate which I didn’t really fancy.

Then moving on to the massage, sat on the table for the first initial half an hour massage which was me faced down, she massaged me all over and tried getting rid of the knots on my shoulder and back but it was too rough for me and asked her to go a bit softer but had such a bad pain for the next couple of days from that which I didn’t enjoy.

Once the first half an hour was done it was on to the tie and tease where she blind folds you and runs her hand all over your body, she kept edging me for half an hour which I have never experienced before and had never experienced such an orgasm which was great.

So why the neutral? Painful massage at the start and some of her mannerisms were offputting but the ending made it more positive. Wouldn’t return after that punt As the first half an hour put me off.

Hope people find my review helpful :)

Mid 40’s? No offence but she’s nothing like that!