Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Irina Bayswater  (Read 2516 times)

53 review(s) for redroselondonxx (44 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thor555

Prepunt mumble:
After having such a crap punt, ignoring all the great advice on this site and punting a random, servers myself right.. Decided to follow the rules to a good punt and it payed off thanks UKP people who reviewed Irina before

The link:
External Link/Members Only

Service and charge:
£100 1 hour full body massage, b2b, fingering,owo,hr

Comms:
All very good and friendly over text. Location provided with no issues.

Location\Place of punt:
Not far from bayswater tube station, basement flat, not good if you are a big fella.

The girl:
Was expecting some one v old looking was pleasantly surprised, ok shape, nice boobs, nice looking face reminded me of a gaming\comic character, think she could do a few comic con characters and look super hot, don't ask me names as im rubbish with names

The punt:
Asked if i could come over 10mins earlier, thought would be a good idea else would be rushed out due to next punter. To to the location all ok, buzzed me in. Confirmed services and went for shower. Came out she put a sheet down on the bed and she oiled us both up. Note this was a sensual massage, if you are looking for a proper massage to get rid of you aches and pains this is not for you.

Legs and back were stroked sensually, b2b commenced lots of ass rubbing and tit rubbing on my back. many cc swipes. few reach under, then  good owo, flipped over hj and fingering her till i came.

Round 2 lots of the same this time, took a while for my dick to get hard again and cum but she persevered, seen many a provider stop and say can be assed any more or some other bull. Not this sp, sucked and hj like a true champ. Cumming at the end was amazing.

All in all a good time

Would i cum again, i would cum again and again if the cash was free flowing..   

Offline thor555

Thanks fcb, but i dont think that is actually the girl might have been many years ago, but not now.
She should really take some recent pics.

Offline FCB

Thanks fcb, but i dont think that is actually the girl might have been many years ago, but not now.
She should really take some recent pics.

Thank you for pointing that out :thumbsup:

Offline Driftking

I've seen her recently and can confirm she still looks exactly the same. But definitely the photos have had a slight touch up.

Offline thor555

The last photo with the red border is her. For some reason it didn’t display last time I checked

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This is her verification photo.
She does to be fair brush up better with a bit of make up.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline thor555

Agree she looks better than her verification pic!