Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GF away next w/e so need recommendations please.  (Read 1636 times)

Offline scooby73

Looking for blonde, young (18-21) preferably, slim, preferably short and no more than 60-70 for 30 mins.
Not much to ask for i know  :D
Would love your recommendations please.
In Surrey but can travel to London.
Thanks in advance.

Mark Andrews

A few years back I was in this situation.

My idea - look for a college girl. You can be sure of fun!

Take a look here: External Link/Members Only - there are 19 of these stunners!

west8

Looking for blonde, young (18-21) preferably, slim, preferably short and no more than 60-70 for 30 mins.

In Surrey but can travel to London.

Surprised you even need to ask: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42181.0

Offline scooby73

Cheers West8.
I actually had her on my shortlist but now been put off by the rough council estate and more importantly it seems she runs a conveyor belt service, (not surprised as looks fit) and doesn't appear to shower between clients.
Quite a big turn off for me personally i'm afraid.
But YES, lookswise, pretty much perfect.

Thanks Mark but what do you reckon the odds are of getting to see the girl in the pic and also not within budget i'm afraid.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 09:55:56 pm by scooby73 »

west8

Cheers West8.
I actually had her on my shortlist but now been put off by the rough council estate and more importantly it seems she runs a conveyor belt service, (not surprised as looks fit) and doesn't appear to shower between clients.
Quite a big turn off for me personally i'm afraid.
But YES, lookswise, pretty much perfect.

Nicole is compromiseville, that's for sure.

But I stand by what I wrote in my other review: she is epically beautiful. That said, she's another one I haven't had the urge to return to.

Mark Andrews

Are there many girls at present which you would say you have returned to?

Offline happy as larry

have you tried contacting her? profile looks too good to be true. I think nicole is on holiday for a few weeks.

Offline scooby73

I sent her a message.
Watch this space ....

Offline scooby73

Anyone else got any recommendations that they've seen please?

Offline scooby73

Just found this 1 but no phone number and no feedback but only been a member a couple of days.
Hmmm.
Anybody had the pleasure?
External Link/Members Only