Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recommendations for ebony  (Read 2403 times)

Offline Momo7

Hi guys,

I never been with black girl but I would love to try my fantasy, any recommendation from personal expierece? looking for girl who can twerk and don't have saggy boobs.

Thanks

Offline punter_bob

sweet-lara is definitely as sweet as she says, I got a nice rapport with her now, always hooks me up.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:06:37 pm by punter_bob »

Offline m21kent

sweet-lara is definitely as sweet as she says, I got a nice rapport with her now, always hooks me up.

Wow! Good find, she’s made her way to the top of my hot list!

I’ve had a good time with this lady a few times

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dami3n

she has no reviews on AW or here, yours would be extra valuable :thumbsup: ...especially as you're recommending a zero reviewed WG

Hi guys,

I never been with black girl but I would love to try my fantasy, any recommendation from personal expierece? looking for girl who can twerk and don't have saggy boobs.

Thanks

profile pics, location and price looks to be part of the enterprise girls, hit and miss, bait and switch, search them on the forum and be aware if you do follow this recommendation :hi:

Offline Momo7

Wow! Good find, she’s made her way to the top of my hot list!

I’ve had a good time with this lady a few times

your lady don't have reviews is well  :scare:

Offline JamesKW

your lady don't have reviews is well  :scare:

Common sense would say not to take recommendations from those with few posts and no reviews.I have had a number of ebony ladies at parties and find them a very mixed bag.Generally I like them, but some can be a bit lazy.

NotThePrimeMinister

Budget? Skinny or chubby?

Bree, whom I reviewed here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177828.msg1879061#msg1879061
, shook her beautiful bum in what could probably be considered twerking. It's not my thing so she "twerked" very little before I asked her for other services. She's very hot but very expensive. Accurate pictures.

Also read
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177844.msg1879279#msg1879279
Where I talk about other black girls. None of those did twerking but I never asked so who knows.

Offline anyfucker

I don't know abut twerking but Annabella  External Link/Members Only is a good looking mixed race girl with small boobies and long legs.

Offline Aldaman

I see this one has just appeared online. Has any one seen her
She looks ok.

Offline Yves_Dobon

Thoseof you who are partial to chocolate might like to try Emily's massage on a Monday. You might not get any twerking but you will be well compensated in the boob department!
Emily's Lewisham

Offline punter_bob

Thoseof you who are partial to chocolate might like to try Emily's massage on a Monday. You might not get any twerking but you will be well compensated in the boob department!
Emily's Lewisham

Got a link?

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  External Link/Members Only

The best I`ve seen a pain to get hold of but a hell of a good looking shapely Black Barbie  :yahoo:

I will have to see her again but she moves about a lot :drinks: :drinks: or a slightly bigger softer older version

Funds permitting they ain`t cheap but the wank bank pays the interest still ;) ;)
and lastly but beware Rebecca Spice is not like her pic`s they are rip off s but she is a good twerker and a bigish unit

I`ve reviewed her but not others as other chaps have said all that needs to be said  :drinks: :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 08:23:43 am by GreyDave »

Offline Yves_Dobon

This is the link to Emilys shop in Lewisham.
There is a black Portugese/Brazilian girl called Amanda who is very slim with quite good oral technique.  She seems to work a few days each week.  There is a new girl who works on Mondays who I have been told has a good body. I have not met her yet so no comment on quality.

Offline Momo7

:hi:  External Link/Members Only

The best I`ve seen a pain to get hold of but a hell of a good looking shapely Black Barbie  :yahoo:

I will have to see her again but she moves about a lot :drinks: :drinks: or a slightly bigger softer older version

Funds permitting they ain`t cheap but the wank bank pays the interest still ;) ;)
and lastly but beware Rebecca Spice is not like her pic`s they are rip off s but she is a good twerker and a bigish unit

I`ve reviewed her but not others as other chaps have said all that needs to be said  :drinks: :drinks:

Thanks