Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever been paid/paid for sex?  (Read 1952 times)

Offline jordan452

When ever the Health advisor at a GUM clinic asks this question I always say no, and down play the amount of women I’ve sleept with. Has anyone ever answered this question truthfully ? what reactions do you get ?.

Offline hungrypunt

When ever the Health advisor at a GUM clinic asks this question I always say no, and down play the amount of women I’ve sleept with. Has anyone ever answered this question truthfully ? what reactions do you get ?.

"Yes Twice", tick and move on, they dont give a toss tbh.

Or ask them the same back " have you!"

vw

Always tell the truth to get the right tests and schedule for me, they don't bat an eyelid.

Grow up OP.   :dash:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 04:16:29 pm by vw »

Offline Stalinator

They don't care. No point being a twat with them. They are only trying to help.

Offline bhudda

If you want the best service for your circumstances you need to tell the truth

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Always tell the truth to get the right tests and schedule for me, they don't bat an eyelid.
Totally agree, it is important that you get the right tests and schedule based on your risk. They have heard it all before so are not judgemental at all.

Offline jordan452

If you want the best service for your circumstances you need to tell the truth
I agree with you but I have of a lot of family who work in health, say I meet one of the Health advisors at a family bbq or something it’s a small world. I wanna keep my privacy.

Offline nigel4498

Always tell the truth.
There's no point in lying after all they are nonjudgmental.

Health and Fitness

+1, Virtual Waster is right. OP you don't need to lie or make excuses as they have seen and heard it all before enough times not to care.

Online scutty brown

Yep I told the truth
They gave me a Hep B injection as a result. And a couple of goody bags full of condoms

Online scutty brown

I agree with you but I have of a lot of family who work in health, say I meet one of the Health advisors at a family bbq or something it’s a small world. I wanna keep my privacy.

And? They all have to sign confidentiality agreements, just as I do for the support work I give them. Leaking info is an instant dismissal and a big fine

Offline jordan452

Yep I told the truth
They gave me a Hep B injection as a result. And a couple of goody bags full of condoms
I’ll give it a try next time and see if I get a better service as others have suggested.

Offline Sinz

Always tell the truth.
There's no point in lying after all they are nonjudgmental.

+1

They are bound by confidentiality. Your worrying about it for no reason OP.

Offline Bob26

If you tell them the truth, they know you belong to a high risk category of people and you will get the appropriate tests. Simple  :hi:

Online threechilliman

This^^

Offline Kingy28

Yep I told the truth
+1

Offline winkywanky

I should imagine the folk at the Clap Clinic are fully conversant with the Hippocratic Oath (ie your right to privacy unless you consent otherwise).

Offline winkywanky

And in reply to the OP, yes, of course always tell the full truth.

What you've done, who you've done it with and whether you used protection. As others have said, only then will you get the tests you need. The folk at the Clap Clinic know all the risk factors, trust them.

Offline fairfield

This is all very good advice but i think you also have to 'cut your cloth to suit your coat.'
12 months or so ago my local NHS Centre was closed - the twice weekly Gum clinic was transferred to a once weekly session at the neighbouring Well Womens Health Centre - which strangely survived the cuts.
Its two hour round journey to any alternatives. On 2 visits there as a single bloke, i have been as welcome as a brexiteer at a Britain For The EU meeting. They all but booed and hissed. The male doc was ok, but second time around the female medico could hardly stop her lip from curling.
Didn't have the courage to match the honesty of other members here. Instead i was Mr "worried after a one-night stand." The male doc had no problem giving me the full set of tests but next time had to argue for them with the female one. (What's the point of going if they don't give you the works?)
I suspect they are quite sympathetic towards wgs - but am afraid coming out there as a punter would probably have them sharpening their knives.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 07:37:25 pm by fairfield »

Online scutty brown

Yep I told the truth

need to add - when I told them I mainly screwed Thais and Romanians they were even more insistent on giving me the Hep B jabs

Offline jordan452

need to add - when I told them I mainly screwed Thais and Romanians they were even more insistent on giving me the Hep B jabs
  :lol: I’ll defo come clean.

Offline Erinaceinae

Bit like telling your GP or Dentist you don't drink alcohol or eat sugary food, when you get smashed every weekend and have sugar with everything. You aren't going to get the right treatment etc.

Offline winkywanky

This is all very good advice but i think you also have to 'cut your cloth to suit your coat.'
12 months or so ago my local NHS Centre was closed - the twice weekly Gum clinic was transferred to a once weekly session at the neighbouring Well Womens Health Centre - which strangely survived the cuts.
Its two hour round journey to any alternatives. On 2 visits there as a single bloke, i have been as welcome as a brexiteer at a Britain For The EU meeting. They all but booed and hissed. The male doc was ok, but second time around the female medico could hardly stop her lip from curling.
Didn't have the courage to match the honesty of other members here. Instead i was Mr "worried after a one-night stand." The male doc had no problem giving me the full set of tests but next time had to argue for them with the female one. (What's the point of going if they don't give you the works?)
I suspect they are quite sympathetic towards wgs - but am afraid coming out there as a punter would probably have them sharpening their knives.

Well Woman Centre? Sounds like you were in the Land of All Men Are Bastards. Oh dear.

If you're ever anywhere near London, pop into the Dean St. place. Excellent, while-you-wait results, HIV result by text very quickly after.

Offline mrdiamond77

Offline bugsybum

If you have give a blag name then i would say yes be truthful but if you give your real name i would say no. The NHS could get hacked and millions of people's medical records get put online for anyone to search through. The NHS are already flogging people's medical info to private companies and you need to go to your GP and fill a form in to opt out or they sell without your consent. Fuckin corrupt shithouses these cunts in government. They would sell fresh air if they could.

Online scutty brown

If you have give a blag name then i would say yes be truthful but if you give your real name i would say no. The NHS could get hacked and millions of people's medical records get put online for anyone to search through. The NHS are already flogging people's medical info to private companies and you need to go to your GP and fill a form in to opt out or they sell without your consent. Fuckin corrupt shithouses these cunts in government. They would sell fresh air if they could.

Bollocks
first the chance of hacking GP records is about nil: the servers are bulletproof. You'd never break into Emis, Vision or SystmOne.
second the clinical systems used by pox clinics are standalone, not linked to the GP systems. Nothing gets passed to the GP unless you tell them to do so.

Offline thor555

went last week and they asked the question i said yes, she did look a bit shocked may be i did not fit the profile of a punter... (what the hell is that any way??), i swear she was doing a half job, no dick swab test, no do you want some condoms sir, just the blood test, mind you i did not have any symptoms so was just checking if all was ok.

Mentioned i do see wg regularly  and and i was thinking about doing  RO soon, she said should be ok you dont need any injections. Crap GUM doc/nurse think ill need to go again and say yep im laping it up from the furry, not so furry cup .. hopefully then ill get a hep booster..

Offline JonasG

Last time I went I got a swab of my mouth and a blood test, is that enough for a punter?

A dick swab tests for what exactly?

Anymore I need to know about that?

Offline thor555

apologies for my ignorance i have no bloody idea what a dick swab was for i was a bit nervous any ideas any one
They gave a card for what i was getting tested for but that when straight in the bin so the missus dont find it!

Online scutty brown

Last time I went I got a swab of my mouth and a blood test, is that enough for a punter?

A dick swab tests for what exactly?

Anymore I need to know about that?

dick swabs are old hat.
normally its urine sample for chlamydia and clap tests
blood sample for pox and HIV and maybe Hep B status
throat swab if you admit to oral
ass swab if you take it up the bum

Offline JonasG

dick swabs are old hat.

Cheers for the clarification.

I can rest easy!

Offline JonasG

Oh yeh the urine sample forgot that, I did that as well.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Always tell the truth. You make sure you get the right tests. They shouldn't be judgemental, and even if they are, who gives a shit? You're being responsible about your health, which is way better than so many people who clearly don't give a damn.

Offline JamesKW

I go to GUM about 3-4 times a year at a top London hospital,they have never asked if I pay for sex or even how many women, they are more interested in where those women come from, so in my case its normally South America or Africa.Then they are aware of the risks they are dealing with.

Offline bugsybum

Bollocks
first the chance of hacking GP records is about nil: the servers are bulletproof. You'd never break into Emis, Vision or SystmOne.
second the clinical systems used by pox clinics are standalone, not linked to the GP systems. Nothing gets passed to the GP unless you tell them to do so.

Good to know Scutty you sound like you have some first hand knowledge.  :drinks:

The flogging of your GP medical details is true though it was all over the press a couple of years ago and your medical info was passed on unless you filled a form in to opt out. I personally filled a form in at my GP's to opt out. The selling of our data by the likes of Apple, Google, Facebook and other huge companies concerns me. These fuckers know more about us than our friends and family.

Offline Silver Birch

I do tell lies when I go to GUM, but only about who I am.

I have always volunteered the information about visiting sex workers to ensure I get tested thoroughly. No point in going otherwise.

Online scutty brown

Good to know Scutty you sound like you have some first hand knowledge.  :drinks:

The flogging of your GP medical details is true though it was all over the press a couple of years ago and your medical info was passed on unless you filled a form in to opt out. I personally filled a form in at my GP's to opt out. The selling of our data by the likes of Apple, Google, Facebook and other huge companies concerns me. These fuckers know more about us than our friends and family.

I do know: its one of my jobs to support that kind of stuff.
The info from the care:data database is pretty minimal and anonymised, not much to ID you there.
If the government tried to force Emis (and the others) to hand over the GP records to third parties, they'd be faced with a brick wall. Emis would probably kill the servers rather than comply

Offline thor555

dick swabs are old hat.

Thanks for clearing that up i can stop worrying about that itch!

Online scutty brown

Thanks for clearing that up i can stop worrying about that itch!

if you have an itch then you DO  need to go

Offline thor555

Ive been, was dry skin still is. Started shaving a while back a bit dry down there. Some moisturising cream sorted it out thanks for the concern.

Online Anadin

I honestly can't remember what I put assuming I did answer that question but I did once ask for the Hep b test. I haven't been to a GUM clinic for well over a year now though as I use home test kits now.

Offline peter purves

Nearly but I turned it down the stud I am...Here read wimp back then...and even now if the same proposal came up  :P

A WG offered free sex on the basis that we had it in front of an elderly couple who would be voyeurs. They were going to pay the WG quite a sum of money, I can't remember what percentage cut would be mine  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 10:57:19 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac