Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Victoria / - Bunny (House Of Divine)  (Read 701 times)

Offline Son of the Desert

External Link/Members Only

5.00 Saturday

£150 for an hour.

My first punt since October last year and at last an enjoyable one.  Bunny is an lovely looking, enthusiastic, chatty girl who certainly seems to enjoy having sex and does so well.

A few bad things first.  I hate the HOD venue from the treacherous steps down to the laundry room you have to wait in to the small size of the rooms.  I know it's a matter of money and what's available but Sandy's Superstars used to have a pleasant seating area and no-one worried about running into other punters so couldn't something be provided?

Also, despite booking in advance and specifying what I wanted Bunny to wear she wasn't, apparently because no one had told her what I wanted so she had not brought the relevant items with her.

Now onto the good. Bunny is short, slim with well shaped and nicely shaped breasts, great legs and round bottom and a lovely shaved pussy.  She's darker than in her photos and her red hair has grown out a lot but it's still very long and she doesn't mind it being pulled on gently to ensure she's in the position you want when having sex.  I think she's older than the 24 claimed on the website.

We began with some French kissing which she does well although not especially deeply.  on the other hand, we kissed throughout the session and at no point did she demur. Then I began exploring her through the one piece underwear she was in.  We talked about what I wanted and I placed the notes on the table.  Her bottom was very enticing and after she told me she'd had just been on holiday where she had had a lot of sex, i laid her across my knee and warmed up her bottom with some firm spanking as punishment for being a naughty girl.  After examining her reddened arse in the mirror she undressed me and I got her to kneel down in front of me and take my cock in her mouth.  Looking down as she git sucking was great but even better was the sight of this young girl in the mirror, looking beautifully submissive as she uncomplainingly used her tongue to excite me.  As I got more aroused, I withdrew from her lips and took her onto the bed.  She began wanking me and then I suggested that she remove her underwear so I could admire her body and play with her breasts.  I got on my back and invited her to use her breasts to massage me, working down until she was able to sit between my thighs and masturbate me.  Knowing I was likely to come soon I eventually got her to stop and told her that having been punished for being a naughty girl, it was time to be pleasured for being a good girl.  She lay on her back opened her legs and my tongue to work on her pussy.  I don't think she was faking and I eventually worked her up to a satisfying if not massive orgasm.  I gave her a few moments to recover and then she applied some lube but still on her back I began to fuck her as hard as I could.  She was a great partner, happy to be held in position and giving out the occasional gasp as I rammed her.   I had wondered about changing positions and coming over her breasts but frankly this was such a good fuck that I was happy to just let nature take its course.  It wasn't long before I came, filling the condom inside her.

After cleaning up she came back and joined me on the bed for a massage and a chat.  She would have been up for another round but sadly the clock was ticking and the flesh was weak.  Besides I was just enjoying the intimacy of being with such a sexy girl.  It was me who decided that time was up  She didn't get dressed while I was still with her which meant that right to the last minute I could enjoy looking at her naked body which was nice bonus - too many girls pull their clothes back on as soon as you've finished fucking them and they've cleaned up.

Definitely a HOD superstar who I would like to see again, perhaps in Milton Keynes where she works more frequently.