Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Revolut v cash for flexibility for WG's.  (Read 3235 times)

Offline PilotMan

I doubt anyone has been declined for a tide card

Tide dont verify anything and wont ask for invoices. Lets say they do down the line - rent receipts or hotel receipts are perfectly valid. Why would there be any difficulty for a sp?

She could be a therapist or consultant etc you dont have to write sex worker

Secondly they wont offer credit - it will simply be similar to an account with no overdraft or credit facilities

Banks make the onus on the owner of the account to complete tax activities

Providing the sp isnt on an anti money laundering list she will get an account

Ive yet to hear of anyone been declined a tide account

Do you know any SP's who have a "business account"?

I assume, when you say "anyone" that's people you know who are most likely a normal business / sole trader who is a UK resident. We're talking about Sex Workers (many of whom won't be UK Residents), and if declared would be prohibited from getting an account, as this industry is specifically excluded.

Let's say they declare their line of business as a cake decorating business from home. Reading through Starling and Tide's criteria, they would need to meet the following criteria;

"To apply for a sole trader account, you’ll need to be a UK based sole trader or freelancer (you're going to have to prove that)
Be a UK Resident
Have a valid UK phone number and address, and hold a compatible device registered to a UK App or Google Play store"

I don't think hotel receipts will be of any use, maybe a rent receipt for a business address.

If they're a therapist or consultant, they would likely have a professional qualification and would be required to prove it as such.

I'm happy to be proved wrong, but I don't believe that it's as simple as you suggest to open a "Business Account".

« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 02:42:59 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Bru1901

I assume, when you say "anyone" that's people you know who are most likely a normal business / sole trader who is a UK resident. We're talking about Sex Workers (many of whom won't be UK Residents), and if declared would be prohibited from getting an account, as this industry is specifically excluded.

Let's say they declare their line of business as a cake decorating business from home. Reading through Starling and Tide's criteria, they would need to meet the following criteria;

"To apply for a sole trader account, you’ll need to be a UK based sole trader or freelancer (you're going to have to prove that)
Be a UK Resident
Have a valid UK phone number and address, and hold a compatible device registered to a UK App or Google Play store"

I don't think hotel receipts will be of any use, maybe a rent receipt for a business address.

If they're a therapist or consultant, they would likely have a professional qualification and would be required to prove it as such.

I'm happy to be proved wrong, but I don't believe that it's as simple as you suggest to open a "Business Account".

My last 4 deposits [for wgs who want deposits beforehand] have been to business accounts

Anyone not able to open a business account is simply a tax evader

Offline Bru1901

Be a UK Resident

Try opening a tide business account or starling or revolut

They take no information other than what you give them

They dont verify anything

Its easy to open and you will have a sort code and account nunber within minutes

The main banks barclays, lloyds etc are a different story

Offline PilotMan

Try opening a tide business account or starling or revolut

They take no information other than what you give them

They dont verify anything

Its easy to open and you will have a sort code and account nunber within minutes

The main banks barclays, lloyds etc are a different story

Fella, you're talking shit.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Doc Holliday

Opening accounts such as Tide can indeed be fairly straightforward. Retaining an account once it is operating for a while is another matter altogether, as sex work is specifically prohibited as a high risk business.

External Link/Members Only

For those SP's who wish to run on a proper legit business basis it has become increasingly more difficult to do so and not be discriminated against .... and none of them have the influence of Nigel Farage

Detailed report here External Link/Members Only

Had 6 bank accounts frozen and closed in 15 years it fucking sucks

Offline YorkshireLad

One thing to be aware of using Revolut for punting is that when you send a payment to someone they are added to your friends list forever & there is no way of removing them…could be an issue if you have a wife/partner
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 09:49:22 am by YorkshireLad »

Offline RandomGuy99

Perhaps we should leave the SPs to figure out what works best for them?

I still have the sack of potatoes...

Offline simon07

For me cash and privacy is king.
I will not choose WGs who want bank transfers.

Offline Trex

For me cash and privacy is king.
I will not choose WGs who want bank transfers.

I agree, guys if you send a deposit, you won’t get it back if she fuck around. privacy
is important, it will take just one girl to expose your name etc, not worth it.

Cash machine use it or lose it!

Offline Bru1901

Fella, you're talking shit.

It says YOU have to contact them. Not tide

Tide dont take responsibikity.

Try it. I guarantee yiu can have one opened within 3 minutes and have a  valid acc number and sort code

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

You might have a valid account number and sort code (that means nothing).

But you won't be able to use it, I guarantee it.

Without providing certain information, there's no way you can bypass the hurdles of AML, KYC and the FCA.

The Bank would be flouting all of these and would lose its licence.

Offline Bru1901

You might have a valid account number and sort code (that means nothing).

But you won't be able to use it, I guarantee it.

Without providing certain information, there's no way you can bypass the hurdles of AML, KYC and the FCA.

The Bank would be flouting all of these and would lose its licence.

Tides kyc is passport or driving license and proof of address

Stay below 2 or 3k a week and nothing is asked

I know this as i have a few friends who have opened several and tide is the easiest.

Unsure if your money is protected but as a day to day bank its fine

You would need to ensure the reference is never sex appt or something frowned upon but thats easily done
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 02:20:44 am by Bru1901 »

Offline RandomGuy99

I noticed there's a petition going that's related to this.

I can't see it being successful as they'd have to legitimise the sex industry.

Ensure sex workers are not excluded from banking services
The Government should review current laws to ensure that people who work in the sex industry can access banking services.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 02:08:19 pm by RandomGuy99 »