Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Betty - Guildford- fun time, good punt  (Read 1490 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7369784) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only                                                                  cpnmapcmn

So the opportunity arose for me to see Betty. The main profile picture is definitely Betty, very pretty girl , very easy on the eyes. However this picture doesn't show her to be a size 12-14 with large boobs. She has large dark aeroli and theres plenty to have fun with. The picture must have been taken a while ago as she is broader in the face now.
Booking made at short notice and all communication were very smooth. The door opens and Im greeted with kiss, a hug a big smile and a lot of giggling. This was going to be fun and so it was.
£130 + £20 for OWO passed over, quick wash and into a lot of FK and DFK. Oral either way and after a lot of foreplay on with the Mac. Several position including her favourite doggy. This girl likes cock:thumbsup: But she wont allow fingering.
Post action was more foreplay and we chatted, laughed an awful lot.
I left there on the hour with a spring in my step and felt good.
Would I see her again yes, fun meet and its a positive from me.

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only                                                                  cpnmapcmn
..., very pretty girl , very easy on the eyes. However this picture doesn't show her to be a size 12-14 with large boobs. She has large dark aeroli and theres plenty to have fun with. The picture must have been taken a while ago as she is broader in the face now.

What impression does she make overall?
You say, "broader in the face now", "size 12-14" but still "pretty".

I am not tending towards the bigger sizes. Broader face and body might put me off, especially as no further hint is given in the profile... Any further comment on this?
Thanks.

Offline MrMatrix

What impression does she make overall?
You say, "broader in the face now", "size 12-14" but still "pretty".

I am not tending towards the bigger sizes. Broader face and body might put me off, especially as no further hint is given in the profile... Any further comment on this?
Thanks.
Based on what you say I'd be inclined to not visit as probably not for you. The pictures show a slim attractive lady, she isnt as slim as the face profile would indicate. She looks a size 8-10, she is not a size 8-10.