Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyElise - enough to lose "Gold Standard" label?  (Read 2530 times)

a10

So I'm sat in work and I get a text from a random number, saying:

"Hi xxx my new site --------.com is
online. Please excuse my shameless
plug! Hope you like it xxx Just 4.99
Visa credit or debit, sets up as
recurring monthly, easy to
unsubscribe. Xx"

I'm wondering, did any other Elise punters get such a text today? What do you make of this? Personally, I think it's bang out of order and breaks the cardinal rule of punting: discretion.

As the title says, does this take her off the GS list?

grandmaster-ram-rod

whoops now that's a mistake on her Part , the married guys and guys with partners would not be happy  :thumbsdown:

as for the gold list, I think it puts her in the parisB list

vorian

unsubscribe. Xx"

I'm wondering, did any other Elise punters get such a text today? What do you make of this? Personally, I think it's bang out of order and breaks the cardinal rule of punting: discretion.

It was mentioned earlier, it appears i'm the only one not to have got a text from her.

a10

It was mentioned earlier, it appears i'm the only one not to have got a text from her.

Ah, I apologise  :hi: Had a quick, cursory glance before posting, should've added to the existing post.

I've only seen her once, it was good mind, but I'm hardly on an any-updates-mailing-list.  :unknown: I didn't even express any interest in a website if it was mentioned, which I don't recall it was.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I didn't either V...... but she told me about it in an AW email a while back when arranging a get together.

Whilst it wouldn't bother me if I got a txt (my punting phone is off - with the battery removed when I don't want to play) I can see it might upset others.......maybe an error of judgement on her part.

Probably warrants a Yellow Card more than a Red a10?    :unknown:

vorian

I didn't either V...... but she told me about it in an AW email a while back when arranging a get together.

Whilst it wouldn't bother me if I got a txt (my punting phone is off - with the battery removed when I don't want to play) I can see it might upset others.......maybe an error of judgement on her part.

Probably warrants a Yellow Card more than a Red a10?    :unknown:

Oh I just got one from Elise, yes I agree Cisco, an error of judgement but not a malicious one. I'm surprised she did'nt send a generic AW email to all her past clients instead of a text which could cause problems for some punters. (Would AW allow that  :unknown:). 

Online jackdaw

Oh I just got one from Elise, yes I agree Cisco, an error of judgement but not a malicious one. I'm surprised she did'nt send a generic AW email to all her past clients instead of a text which could cause problems for some punters. (Would AW allow that  :unknown:).

I've received such a "generic AW email"…not from SexyElise!

Offline mh

I agree that it's out of order, but (from what you've described) as long as the wording doesn't imply in any possible way that you are a previous customer or site user you can put it down to being adult spam text?

vorian

I agree that it's out of order, but (from what you've described) as long as the wording doesn't imply in any possible way that you are a previous customer or site user you can put it down to being adult spam text?

It is worded like a spam text, I have signed up to the site as well, so it worked on me anyway.

pleasure

It might be slightly inconsiderate of her, but surely no-one would use their everyday phone for punting purposes?! You'd have to be mad!

SirFrank

It might be slightly inconsiderate of her, but surely no-one would use their everyday phone for punting purposes?! You'd have to be mad!

I agree but that's not really the point. I don't want unsolicited txts for a WG. Ever. She's not to know if I use a punting phone or not. IMO it's piss poor

Roland D Hay

Mad or not, lots of punters do so sending unsolicited texts is bang out of order.

Xerxes

I love whoretexts, solicited or not. Especially from Elise. Mind you, my phone is set not to show incoming messages and there is a passcode on it.

SirFrank

My punting phone also doubles as a tazer and is thumb print protected. Anyone touches it other than me and they are in for a world of hurt and pain (and therefore also a shit Sandwhich). No fucker checks my texts unless they want to look like Nicki Lauda

a10

It's the usual punter double standard at work. If the WG is good, attractive and English then she can get away with pretty much anything. If this was about an EE or an average SP, she'd be crucified.

I, for one, am very put off by the behaviour. What's next? "Hey baby I'm available!" texts?

vorian

It's the usual punter double standard at work. If the WG is good, attractive and English then she can get away with pretty much anything. If this was about an EE or an average SP, she'd be crucified.

I, for one, am very put off by the behaviour. What's next? "Hey baby I'm available!" texts?

You are completely right it is double standards and hypocrisy of the highest order. Look at Madlin Moon recently making an obvious announcement on a thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18413.200

Was it a tout, yes as Jason pointed out but as you said it was ignored due to her reputation I guess.  :unknown: Guess that's just the order of things.

Xerxes

My punting phone also doubles as a tazer and is thumb print protected. Anyone touches it other than me and they are in for a world of hurt and pain (and therefore also a shit Sandwhich). No fucker checks my texts unless they want to look like Nicki Lauda
The Welsh. In the forefront when it comes to  developments in anti-personnel devices.

On topic: if we're agreed that Elise has been a very naughty girl, can I be the one to spank her?

vorian

The Welsh. In the forefront when it comes to  developments in anti-personnel devices.

On topic: if we're agreed that Elise has been a very naughty girl, can I be the one to spank her?

Get in line Sir.  :D

Offline Rock123

unsubscribe. Xx"

Yes I did!