Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The smell of a massage  (Read 3303 times)

Offline Full Personal

Never tried the massage and HE service and am intrigued and tempted. However I’ve always ducked the oil option on a prossie massage due the risk of residue and smell.

So question for those that partake, are you able to remove all traces of whatever they’ve used on you? Anyone got into any uncomfortable conversations with partners?

Offline houseboot

Massage therapists use all sorts of oils. Some smell more than others. Some times they offer you a choice, sometimes not. Some are more oily than others although it will also depend on the therapist as to how much she uses.

If it is an issue for you then make sure that they have a shower available, it works and that they'll let you use it.

As a back up, check what sports centre is close by.

Offline Waterhouse

Ask what oil they use prior to confirming a booking.  Sweet almond oil is the choice of professionals as it is a neutral oil, is good for the skin and has little to no scent when applied.

Offline Rufus Firefly

Always make sure you can have a shower afterwards. Plenty soap and water will remove the oil and the smell of it.

Offline ProtocolDroid

You can also consider combining a massage with a gym session, which will allow you to have a *proper* shower. Another tip is following a shower at the WG to leave a good few hours before you go home. The body tends to absorb whatever is left of the oil and the smell seems to evaporate.

Offline JJ66

I wouldn't want to be putting on my clothes again to head off to a sports centre for a shower unless you're in charge of doing the clothes washing at home.

Offline Johnbean

Most things are covered now but I always confirm when booking no scents, perfumes or incense etc. As some massage places use them in the shop out front. Been told by the WG that they get married men request this a lot :hi:

Offline ProtocolDroid

I wouldn't want to be putting on my clothes again to head off to a sports centre for a shower unless you're in charge of doing the clothes washing at home.

Good point; I guess I should have made it clear that I only do this after a first quick shower at the WG's.

Offline Derrick101

If I started to go to the gym the OH would definitely start asking questions  :lol:

Offline Waterhouse

I don't see what the issue is. Why would anyone's other half object to their husband/partner/bf getting a massage? They get their hair and nails and facials regularly.  They get pampered why shouldn't you? Also Would they object if you were seeing a physio - they use massage and other lotions, potions, and gels?

I see a couple of legit massage therapists on an at least monthly basis, the wife doesn't bat an eyelid. Starting reflexology in a couple of weeks, too.  I've learnt not to mix punting with massage since I prefer the best of both services and TCMs and girls advertising B2B and FBSM seldom deliver a professional level massage.

If it really is a no-go area though, then don't get a massage just see a full on SP.

Offline tantraman

I've been under many, many, many oily masseuses! :dance:

In my early days of FBSM, I too was worried about bringing tell-tale smells back home ... and would regularly check with any SP that the oil they were going to use was unscented. With time, I no longer bother ... and have enjoyed a variety of oils - thin, thick, scented, seeded ... knowing that I'll have a thorough shower afterward. So, the bottom line is that you absolutely must have a shower afterward.

For me, the more worrying tell-tale signs are from my sudden and unusual super-smooth and ultra-silky bodily skin, although this has not yet arose suspicion from my OH, when she snuggles up ... and moreover scented and girly shower/shampoo gels! Usually, astute SPs provide neutral or manly gels ... but there have been rare times where there's been nothing to use but a fucking flowery gel, which leaves you reeking of a feminine aroma (especially if you've had to wash your oiled hair)! It that rare situation, I've managed to get away with an excuse to run in to the shower as soon as I get home, quickly disguising my girly stink with some solid manly Lynx!

:drinks:

Offline Waterhouse

some solid manly Lynx!
Lynx? I always figured you for a sophisticate.  Next you'll be revealing you also wear Kouros just the same as our favourite tracksuit sporting, mango munching stalwart.   :D

:thumbsup:

Online mr.bluesky

Most use just odourless baby oil and some have showers or those that don't the girl will clean the excess oil off with wet wipes or a hot flannel . If your that worried ask them to go easy on the oil or ask them to use talc powder instead.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 01:03:07 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline standardpostage

On occasion Iv'e brought my own unscented baby oil. You can put a small amount in one of those airport use small plastic containers, 100 ml.
Iv'e also brought my own soap sometimes, identical to the one I use at home.    :)

Offline Waterhouse

Iv'e also brought my own soap sometimes, identical to the one I use at home.    :)
I'm the other way around, we buy and use the same shower products as used by the SP I see regularly.  Luckily it's a quality brand and one that we used to use a couple of years back anyway. Now it's the main one used at home again, so no explanations needed. :D

Offline winkywanky

Did you have any 'input' into that choice at home by any chance?  :D

Offline Waterhouse

Did you have any 'input' into that choice at home by any chance?  :D
If you mean by me saying "Hey, we used to use that one... it was really nice, let's try it again.", then spot on  :thumbsup:
 :D

Offline winkywanky

You wanna be careful, your missus will have flagged up your sudden interest in the weekly shopping  :D.

Offline Waterhouse

You wanna be careful, your missus will have flagged up your sudden interest in the weekly shopping  :D.
Nah... I do most of the food/supermarket shopping - avid cook and ex-chef  ;)

Offline winkywanky

Offline winkywanky

Offline Waterhouse

...or shouldn't I ask?  :D
Designated Forensic Detective for Thames Valley CID.

OH SHIT!!!  :scare:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline MilleMiglia

Worth bearing in mind that after an hour, your nose will probably be saturated with the smell of something and, although it won't register with you, someone else will notice it right away.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

One thing you do need to be careful of is that some of the Thai massage places where they have better trained girls, who try to genuinely ease muscle strains will sometimes use Tiger Balm, often without asking. You don't realise until you get the smell in your nostrils and it can be very difficult to  get rid of, even with a shower.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 07:42:08 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline standardpostage

My other half, is like a sniffer dog. She can smell things from  miles away. She can also tell the difference between 20 different fabric conditioners . I am extremely careful  :)

Offline winkywanky

I'll bet she can also smell fear.

Offline Shonkwronker49

I have bought my own Tiger Balm and regularly use it on my aches and strains so if I come home thinking that I may smell of oil I apply some TB to mask the aroma.

Offline Home Alone

Threads like this one make me so relieved that it's over 15 years since the OH pissed off.

I've never since shared premises with any other woman. Apart, that is, from on an hourly basis perhaps once a month, with a sexy woman usually 25+ years younget than me!

Offline standardpostage

I have bought my own Tiger Balm and regularly use it on my aches and strains so if I come home thinking that I may smell of oil I apply some TB to mask the aroma.
Good idea. I'll remember that one  :)

Offline Logamimo

Thank God I'm single, too much stress  :D

Offline Titti Tatti

Do we have a H&S expert, Punters need a Risk Assessment and there are several useful actions suggested above that will make life safer once you get home.

Most showers in Thai places are like skating rinks with all the oil they see.  Imagine having to explain where you slipped and broke your arm. :scare:

Offline rickyponting

I went to a massage place years ago that had some sort of incense in the massage room.
When I went outside,my clothes absolutely reeked of it,how my OH never picked up on it I'll never know,and I never went there again.

Offline Full Personal

Thanks for the replies. Pretty much what I feared/expected. Too risky in the end for me.

Offline king tarzan

I like to massage the ladies, and have been told I am good.. they tend to dose off so relaxed are they.. (obviously towards then say about 5 to 10 minutes remaining)
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline piotrskut

Threads like this one make me so relieved that it's over 15 years since the OH pissed off.

I've never since shared premises with any other woman. Apart, that is, from on an hourly basis perhaps once a month, with a sexy woman usually 25+ years younget than me!

amen to that!

Offline Johnduffy

I had a massage Years ago  and for some unknown reason the Thai lady used glitter oil. When I took my jacket off clothes off before my shower in my house some of the glitter transferred onto my laminate flooring. Wife got back later that night and asked why there was glitter on the floor. I mentioned it must of came off the Xmas cards. Next day I checked my clothes in the washing machine and laced inside with glitter.

Still not sure whether this was a genuine mistake by her or else she was trying to deliberately try and fuck me up because she did ask me if I was married I said no single.
Has anyone had any similar incidents like this?
Since that happening I always now shower after the massage then as soon as I get home.
If the wife checked my clothes it would of been game over!!

Jolly olly

Not usually an issue unless your a real massage aficionado.
Most likely you will find its cheap baby oil being used which cleans off easily and mostly doesnt have any lingering odour.

Offline the_exile

I had a massage Years ago  and for some unknown reason the Thai lady used glitter oil. When I took my jacket off clothes off before my shower in my house some of the glitter transferred onto my laminate flooring. Wife got back later that night and asked why there was glitter on the floor. I mentioned it must of came off the Xmas cards. Next day I checked my clothes in the washing machine and laced inside with glitter.

Still not sure whether this was a genuine mistake by her or else she was trying to deliberately try and fuck me up because she did ask me if I was married I said no single.
Has anyone had any similar incidents like this?
Since that happening I always now shower after the massage then as soon as I get home.
If the wife checked my clothes it would of been game over!!

Woman came to see me for an outcall, she was wearing this dress with lots of little sparkly disk things which seemed to come off everywhere, I found them for weeks afterwards. Living on my own so not an issue but could see it being a problem if she visited someone married!

Offline MancSean

I always prefer talc to oil washes off easier

Offline Likesvariety

Nasty stuff, baby oil. It is designed to create a barrier to protect the baby's skin from the contents of the nappy.  So it is water resistant and not easy to wash off.  In my case it cloggs the pores and I get spots on my back.

Also, it is not odour free.

I always refuse it now.

Offline greg101

I absolutely detest oil.  Fucking hate the stuff.  I always always make it clear I don't want any of that shit on me.  I prefer a dry hand job anyway.  So no oil and just a light massage and a dry wank suits me just fine.

Offline JamMasta

I tend to go for a haircut before or after. That way any smells are masked by the fact I've visited my local Turkish barber.  :hi:

Offline SO595

I like to massage the ladies, and have been told I am good.. they tend to dose off so relaxed are they.. (obviously towards then say about 5 to 10 minutes remaining)

In civvie life, or you pay to do that?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:54:06 am by SO595 »
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline joe diddley

Some old FBSM hands, if they feel they smell too much of whatever massage oil has been applied, will contrive a minor mishap at the petrol pump on the way home. The smell of unleaded or diesel will overpower any residual odour of the oil and afford you an excuse to have a bath as you get home.

Offline standardpostage

I tend to go for a haircut before or after. That way any smells are masked by the fact I've visited my local Turkish barber.  :hi:
I can't use that excuse, no hair (Patrick Stewart lookalike)  :)

Offline standardpostage

Some old FBSM hands, if they feel they smell too much of whatever massage oil has been applied, will contrive a minor mishap at the petrol pump on the way home. The smell of unleaded or diesel will overpower any residual odour of the oil and afford you an excuse to have a bath as you get home.
Good idea  :)

Offline kurosa1

Hah! My job puts me in close proximity with that shit, I've done this myself more than once  :D

Offline piotrskut

been there, done that  :lol: