Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa's - Kingswood - advice sought  (Read 1907 times)

Offline tammy5fingers

External Link/Members Only

Need some advice, i fancy trying Melissa's but i don't have much experience with parlours, I do most of my punting during the day so is the entrance discreet? and what should i expect?

Thanks in advance for you help

Offline houseboot

I've never been there but the entrance is about 20 yards down an alley between shops.

The entrance to the alley is, if I remember correctly, by a computer repair shop.

Offline emerson12

door is open in an alley as described, so you are not waiting out in the lane.

from reading past posts i believe its a pretty limited service, but I guess its a cheap punt so you get what you pay for.

Offline Bigwilts

It’s been years since I have been there, but the door is up an alleyway, which goes all the way through, so it’s not absolutely obvious why you are going up the alley

If I recall correctly the door was ajar, so you can step in off the alley and then knock/buzz to actually get ‘in’ to Mellissas

In this hobby is a degree of having to just commit yourself, if possible case out the place in advance (streetview etc) so you are familiar enough to get there with some degree of confidence instead of being suspicious furtively lingering around.

If it’s dangerous for you to be seen in the area then it’s not really something you should be doing

Offline CasualPunter2013

It's pretty safe, door off the street. It's a bit of a shortcut alleyway so not 100% why your going up there. You can always park in the road behind anyway and ovoid the high street.

Punt wise it's basic, 15 to 20 mins max and in the past I've had some good to great punts there, girls average but usually enthusiastic.

However, I've not been for nearly 2 years now after being somewhat of a regular, meet Maria there who was 100% the worst wg I've ever seen and it put me off returning. Sometimes tempted to return but not as yet.

It's cheap at £30 so no great loss, off you go be interesting to see what it's like

.https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1756650
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 08:37:24 am by CasualPunter2013 »

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 11:45:12 am by houseboot »