Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should a punter bring his own condoms?  (Read 9011 times)

bensonhedges20

I always bring a packet of three incase a wg says she has run out. I just hand them to the wg when i leave as a gift

richie

Not had the problem of a WG running out but were I to then I'd be dealing with it in one of two ways. I'd either ask for my money back and leave to punt the backup prossie or I'd knock the time down to a 15min quickie and plumb for OWO and CIM.

The cumming in mouth wouldn't be optional as I'd be forgetting to warn her in the same way she forgot to go to the fucking chemist!  :thumbsup:

Offline shagbambi

Always have a sealed box on me as I prefer to use my own. 

Offline horsa

I've been having lots of trouble with condoms lately so switched to manix skyn non latex and its all good now, I'm worried that if I take them to a punt they might get funny with it....

Offline Sonny Crockett

Probably is best to bring your own condoms. Condoms which suit you and don't kill your erection. Then with the erection problem gone, you are able to have a great time. Some ladies often have shit, cheap knock off rubber sacks that kill your erection dead and thus the experience ends up a waste of money and you have a bad punt.

Offline rg41

No because there are weridos out there who stick tiny holes in the packets, even if sealed I'm not sure I would notice a tiny pin hole.
No to lube as well.

That is very sensible Louise.

Offline Sonny Crockett

What if her condoms are like super shit looking and you are in a relationship so want the real deal i.e. extrasafe ?

+1,000,000,000

And kill your erection.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 05:23:55 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Offline horsa

Probably is best to bring your own condoms. Condoms which suit you and don't kill your erection. Then with the erection problem gone, you are able to have a great time. Some ladies often have shit, cheap knock off rubber sacks that kill your erection dead and thus the experience ends up a waste of money and you have a bad punt.

Exactly my experience

Offline BecksP

All GUM clinics provide them in bulk for WGs

7x5

I've not had one break on me yet but I have had one slip off when pulling out to change position. I think it may have been in part due to a lubed handjob beforehand, but I suppose next time I should grab it by the base just in case.

I'd much prefer to find one with a thin feel to get a little bit of something more out of it since the recent circumcision killed off most of the sensation, but I could possibly do with a custom size that will fit nice and snugly too. The problem is my size can change by as much as an inch each way depending on fitness and seasons so I'd need to carry a range at any given time  :manhater: