Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Attitude  (Read 891 times)

Awakened

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi my first post Not sure wether it is negative or Neutral But here goes. Looking for some action today texted a couple to see what the crack was got no reply so deleted the text .  Then later get " any you time want " whens back then got post code in Gloucs so phoned to check out you it was got an ear full of attitude and wished me good day !!!   when i found her profile again realised she did bb which is why i had deleted in the first place.

So guys this one has attitude not for me

Offline PLeisure

bristolqwerty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi my first post Not sure wether it is negative or Neutral But here goes. Looking for some action today texted a couple to see what the crack was got no reply so deleted the text .  Then later get " any you time want " whens back then got post code in Gloucs so phoned to check out you it was got an ear full of attitude and wished me good day !!!   when i found her profile again realised she did bb which is why i had deleted in the first place.

So guys this one has attitude not for me
Awakened are you pissed?  :unknown:

Offline meatywsg

Awakened

No not at all sh1t happens, if id had a quicker response i wouldn't have deleted to original text .  But She Was.. :rolleyes:

bristolqwerty

Looking forward to your first review...... keep the faith  :angelgirl: