Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteStockwood touring Bristol  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A fit looking body with some filthy tats. :rose: :rose:

Looking at her gallery, it seems some twat was trying to force through a booking by saying if she didn't accept then he'd leave shit feedback about her being racist.  :dash: 

Might explain her hidden AW ratings then again it might not ...? :unknown:

Islander

Her name is/was Kim or something.
Been reviewed on here before and under other names and keeps popping off the radar so clearly has issues in her private life I think.
Looks good tho.

Offline HawkG

See her gallery picture! The bloke is clearly out of order but she's published his number

Offline HawkG

Actually, one digit short, it seems

Offline Mikeybristol1977

She looks good.  Saw her profile on AW a while ago but with less revealing photos.

Offline Roth

See her gallery picture! The bloke is clearly out of order but she's published his number

Where? :unknown:

pking_paul

Where? :unknown:

Its the only gallery pic - number is scratched out now but punting name still there.

Thelaststarfighter001

She's got a cracking body.......little head says yes (especially after a complete blowout yesterday), big head says don't be a daft prick.....there's absolutely no info to go on....pity  :(

Offline Roth

Its the only gallery pic - number is scratched out now but punting name still there.

Ok. :drinks: Not really outing unless she connects him to a different nic on
another forum. :unknown:

Offline PeachyAssFan

I saw Kim back a few weeks ago (when she reappeared the first time after a long while). At the time she had about 6 positive AW feedbacks and zero negatives. I had a good time. Will try and post a review in the next day or so when I have access to my laptop

Offline Chris1966

Saw Kim earlier in the summer and she was great .
Very petite but very willing to please .
Had an amazing time .
Was disappointed when she disappeared so quickly and pleased when she resurfaced but no response to calls texts or e mails so at a loss to understand what she is/ was up to .
Certainly wasted my time chasing after her .

Offline ciderhead

I saw her about 6 months ago, she was pretty good and even gave me a fag at half time

Offline Roth

Offline ciderhead

How about reviews guys? :unknown:
I'm planning to do a few reviews soon,  I've been reading others to get ideas on how to do them

Offline Roth

I'm planning to do a few reviews soon,  I've been reading others to get ideas on how to do them

Excellent! :drinks: