Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penny - Asian Options; Olina; 007  (Read 750 times)

Offline 235711prime

I think Penny has been reviewed on here before, but I thought I'll add my review of her from my visit a week or so ago.

I read the recent posts with interest, wow, sounds like this girl is a serious scammer!

Anyway, back to the review.

I booked an hour through Asian  options, her place is in Queenway, this huge complex with well over 150 or so flats.

First impressions, she a right moody mare!  Looks wise, very similar to her profile pictures, pretty face, slim body, nice ass and reasonable size breasts.

After ten minutes, she warmed up and her manners became fairly pleasant.

In terms of minimum requirements, I really like the venue/flat to be clean and welcoming, and the girl to be dressed sexily but got none of that on this occasion.

The flat is really grotty and she was dressed in jeans and a top and no nice perfume or any kind of a scent on her.

I started playing with her nice, enhanced, breasts, then hands down her knickers; shaved and smooth.

Got on to the bed, everything off, and she went down on me; nice ball licking and OWO skills.

These days I come far too quickly, so straight on with the protection and nice bit of doggy action.

I have to say her ass is very nice and firm.  Then swapped over to missionary, and that was it for me!

Had a chat, and was thinking about second round, but lying on that bed and looking around that flat, I really just wanted to get the hell out of there!

OK, she just managed a Neutral from me because looks wise and performance, she was good.

The downsides are:

- Clockwatcher
- Her Phone pings constantly, she didn't even turned it off during the meet
- Really grotty and unwelcoming flat
- Bad attitude when greeting client
- Started the clock as soon as I walked in, not from the time I come out of the shower
- I left 15 minutes before my allotted hour

Although, there are a very few new Thai wg on the London scene at the moment, and she is one of the pretty ones, I would say caveat emptor.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only