Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reliable Romanian SPs in London list  (Read 4725 times)

Offline bonapati

I thought since we are always slating the Romanian SPs and we rightly should, it might be a good idea to point out those that deliver a good service with good attitude - it might save us wasting time and money.

I will start with the ones I’ve seen:
- Deluxe Gulia
- Amyra
- Fantasy courtesan
- Elly Hott
- Lovely Isabelle

Offline Waterhouse

Good idea... shows you can't tar all Romanian SPs with the same brush.

- Sexy Anda22     ... External Link/Members Only (not seen her myself but very good reputation)
- marias massage ... External Link/Members Only

:hi:

« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 05:04:00 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline Glacier10

Felecia from Admiral is top notch.

Offline Dashing

I thought since we are always slating the Romanian SPs and we rightly should, it might be a good idea to point out those that deliver a good service with good attitude - it might save us wasting time and money.

- Deluxe Gulia
- Amyra
- Fantasy courtesan
- Elly Hott
- Lovely Isabelle

Great idea and fair. Just dropping in AW IDs to link in relevant reviews:

Deluxe Giulia - Couldn't find a live AW profile. Does she still have one?

Amyra - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fantasy Courtesan - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Elly Hott - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lovely Izabelle - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

Great idea and fair. Just dropping in AW IDs to link in relevant reviews:

Deluxe Giulia - Couldn't find a live AW profile. Does she still have one?

Amyra - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fantasy Courtesan - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Elly Hott - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lovely Izabelle - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

look at those scores - they just reinforce how difficult this is to do.  Consistency is missing

Offline bonapati

look at those scores - they just reinforce how difficult this is to do.  Consistency is missing
Very true but a few good that we know is better than you TOFFT and losing a bag of dosh.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

- Deluxe Gulia
- Amyra
- Fantasy courtesan
- Elly Hott
- Lovely Isabelle

You forgot the most beautiful gorgeous miss Sophia sky.. :rose:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 04:55:47 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline bonapati

Offline driver

The title should read 'Reliable Rom.'s who provide DFK and OWO'.
Because I know a few of the above don't.
Good punt for me has to include the above, not to mention RO

Offline distancetravel20

Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.

Offline Bloody foreigner

Would question this one.  She was good but has gone down hill.

Only you mentioned it and we still waiting for your review. Have you seen her only once or more ?

Offline romano77

Only you mentioned it and we still waiting for your review. Have you seen her only once or more ?
Except that at her prices some of her reviews come across as strong neutrals... :thumbsdown:

Offline Malvolio

I'm surprised Curly Sandra hasn't been mentioned.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Sorry, busty giulyaa is in Southampton not London!

Offline joe diddley

Plenty good Romanians in the Soho walkups: Roxy, Jenny, Ruby all of 8 Greek Street and 34 Romilly Street. These are some of the best providers in Soho too. (BTW - seen Fantasy Courtesan too and she is excellent.) Also some very good masseuses for FBSM.

I don't quite get the whole anti-Romanian thing. Maybe I've just been lucky but my experiences with Romanians, many pre-dating my membership of this forum, have on the whole been really good.

Offline Trapstar1

Great thread, hope to contribute soon  :thumbsup:

Offline romano77

I don't quite get the whole anti-Romanian thing. Maybe I've just been lucky but my experiences with Romanians, many pre-dating my membership of this forum, have on the whole been really good.
[/quote]
+1...before I joined ukp I had some great experiences with Romanians including dfk/owo etc..had far more negative encounters with Brazilians...

Offline LLPunting

+1...before I joined ukp I had some great experiences with Romanians including dfk/owo etc..had far more negative encounters with Brazilians...

Most Romanians have always offered the preferred staples (OWO, kissing, RO, fingering, a-play) all inclusive which on that level always beats comparably priced Brazilians who are the queens of the pay to play SP.
"Brazilians" often have better enthusiasm AFTER you've paid all the fees BUT whether that still makes for VFM is arguable.
The MAJOR caution is that many Roms openly or can be paid to offer BB and they're amongst the most likely to be victims of trafficking in EE girls along with Bulgarians and Moldovans.  The trafficking of Brazilians is also a major issue.

Offline akauya

Most Romanians have always offered the preferred staples (OWO, kissing, RO, fingering, a-play) all inclusive which on that level always beats comparably priced Brazilians who are the queens of the pay to play SP.
"Brazilians" often have better enthusiasm AFTER you've paid all the fees BUT whether that still makes for VFM is arguable.
The MAJOR caution is that many Roms openly or can be paid to offer BB and they're amongst the most likely to be victims of trafficking in EE girls along with Bulgarians and Moldovans.  The trafficking of Brazilians is also a major issue.

I thought Romanians were the ones trafficked more than others or perhaps on a par with Asian girls. Difficult to know I suppose.

Offline LLPunting

I thought Romanians were the ones trafficked more than others or perhaps on a par with Asian girls. Difficult to know I suppose.

I was only talking about the mentioned "nationalities".  FE and SE Asians are also high risk if you're trying to avoid trafficked women when contacting via "management".

Offline stayer

When I met Dee recently in a flat in central London (both Warren Street and Great Portland Street Tube stations within easy walking distance) she said that she, Ameera and Sandra were renting the flat for a while. They are not all there at the same time as they've got other things to do as well. So, it's a brothel but you've got to make a booking to meet any of them.

Sandra was described as a Spanish-speaking Romanian. I don't know her and I didn't see her but I doubt whether Dee and Ameera would be in business with someone dodgy. On the basis of Dee's description my belief is that this is her AW profile.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Supersub1234

When I met Dee recently in a flat in central London (both Warren Street and Great Portland Street Tube stations within easy walking distance) she said that she, Ameera and Sandra were renting the flat for a while. They are not all there at the same time as they've got other things to do as well. So, it's a brothel but you've got to make a booking to meet any of them.

Sandra was described as a Spanish-speaking Romanian. I don't know her and I didn't see her but I doubt whether Dee and Ameera would be in business with someone dodgy. On the basis of Dee's description my belief is that this is her AW profile.

Sandra is great. You will have a wonderful time. Her three negatives are for cancelling

Offline tantric talents

I suppose this is generally true especially with the brothel girls but for some bizarre reason all the Brasiliens I have seen bar one had all their stated services included! And the recent exception who wanted extra for Cim must have had such a good time she either forgot all about it or decided to include it as a freebie after all  :lol:

Offline Malvolio

She definitely shares with Ameera - I punted Ameera earlier this year and it's the same flat in Sandra's pictures.

Offline anonymouse72

Whilst the establishment may take some shit, Ella at House of Divine is top notch despite being listed as Spanish.

Offline Blacksealz

Angellory was very good when I saw a few years back, services have seemed to slide and the price has increased but looking at the reviews still satisfying punters.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Angellory was very good when I saw a few years back, services have seemed to slide and the price has increased but looking at the reviews still satisfying punters.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Agree, she was very good at the start at her basement off the Warwick Rd before her boob job.  She had a rough time with the after effects and her service suffered so I moved on.  A real shame she put them in but all the cash so early on just whisked her along.  Her mum was a sweetie, not an SP just for being a lovely ma.