Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sai Romyen massage Barking  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Hi

Anyone confirm whether hand relief is on offer at this place and which girl welcome the request?

Place is near Barking, 2 minutes from the station.

I'm particularly interested in a girl called mimi
Banned reason: Only contribution in 3 years is homophobic comment.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hotshots76

J39

Is there a asian massage anywhere that doesnt???

Hmmm....2 mins from station, asian massage....u don't need to be miss Marple to know what they do!

They're even on gumtree!
First line of their add says......
Feeling stiff?

If i was u id go in bold as brass, slap mimi firmly on the arse, when ur shown to ur room, lie face up stark naked
If u dont get what u want, id be very surprised!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 09:44:23 pm by J39 »

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Quote from: J39 linwk=topic=168684.msg1803167#msg1803167 date=1510004313
Is there a asian massage anywhere that doesnt???

Hmmm....2 mins from station, asian massage....u don't need to be miss Marple to know what they do!

They're even on gumtree!
First line of their add says......
Feeling stiff?

If i was u id go in bold as brass, slap mimi firmly on the arse, when ur shown to ur room, lie face up stark naked
If u dont get what u want, id be very surprised!

Mate, I been to enough of them to know a sure banker when I see it.

My doubts stem from the fact that mimi's massage was way too professional, I mean like best Thai massage I've had in my life.  Ended up me not trying my luck.

If however she does do extras, I might just end up spunking my salary in that place!!

J39

Thats the benefit of Asian massages, they know how to massage properly and they massage Everything!
Ive never met a thai masseuse who doesnt

When u last saw mimi, were u nude?
Did she insist on u wearing boxers or a towel?

What vibe did u get?

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Thats the benefit of Asian massages, they know how to massage properly and they massage Everything!
Ive never met a thai masseuse who doesnt

When u last saw mimi, were u nude?
Did she insist on u wearing boxers or a towel?

What vibe did u get?

She didn't insist I put my boxers on, but she kept me covered with a towel in the groin area throughout.  No cc swipes at all.

What are your thoughts?

Offline Hotshots76

Nothing conclusive to convince me so far...

Especially as you were naked and nothing happened.

J39

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Ask her if she takes tips?

Good call, will give that a shot.  Or perhaps I'll call up and ask by phone

Offline Warleyman

Its owned by Saisangdao who has Thai relaxation place in Elm Park - have been a couple of times and as you all suspect HR is on the cards - not had or been offered anything else - FS every time at Elm Park

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Its owned by Saisangdao who has Thai relaxation place in Elm Park - have been a couple of times and as you all suspect HR is on the cards - not had or been offered anything else - FS every time at Elm Park

So you got hand relief at sai romyen?  Which girl?

Offline Hotshots76

If only people posted a review on places that have not been reviewed previously.

Offline hobart7677

i have been to sai romyen thai massage in barking.. most of the girls do handjob in there...even sai who is the owner

Offline Titti Tatti

Not convinced. One visit EE girl I asked got most offended.

At Elm Park as I have reported anything goes. I had one of my best ever massages their from Cindy ( sp) who was a beautiful Thai milf, who said she trained the Barking girls. When it came to extras she excused herself and sent in o e of the regulars.

I wonder if she was the owner, what does she look like?

Offline kuck

i have been to sai romyen thai massage in barking.. most of the girls do handjob in there...even sai who is the owner

This doesn't sound accurate. I haven't got so much as an accidental brush at Sai Romyen. By the way, Mimi is an excellent masseuse.

Offline Stitch

On my one and only visit there, I was naked and face down on the bed with a towel covering my butt. The girl walked in moved the towel slightly, saw I wasn't wearing anything and ran out of the room screaming !! In came the boss and told me to put my pants on !!
It seamed to spoil the mood and a crap massage