Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xXx BRITNEY xXx  (Read 1263 times)

Offline raja100uk2003

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to meet Britney on Friday. She is new and has no feedback and wanted to know if any of you guys have seen her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Will post a review on AW and here

Cheers, Raja

Chuckman

There's already an alert against her name which doesn't exactly exude confidence about her authenticity.

Offline Juankerr

Hello raja  :hi: Would be interested to hear how you get on if you do decide to meet her.

Its a new profile, only 3 days old at this point so that's probably why it has an alert on it.

Offline Stapler

Hi Guys,
I'm looking to meet Britney on Friday. She is new and has no feedback and wanted to know if any of you guys have seen her
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Why did you choose her? No reviews on here. Rubbish photos. No feedback on AW.  :unknown:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline fitasfuck

Good luck Raja. She looks hot. Keep us posted.

No owo however on her likes list. May just be an unintended omission but better to clarify if that is a requirement for you.

Offline Juankerr

There is 1 piece of FB given yesterday, click on the 0 rating

Offline raja100uk2003

Met her yesterday guys and she is definitely for real!

Lovely young blonde english girl with whom it was a pleasure to spend time with. Took one for the team there and it worked out  :P

Offline Stapler

Lovely young blonde english girl with whom it was a pleasure to spend time with. Took one for the team there and it worked out  :P

Taking one for the team is not TOFTT if you
dont bother to post any details!  :unknown:

..S..
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 08:22:05 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Fishyz

Raja any more details? Looking at booking some info would be great

Offline Trevor12

Thanks Raja.

Dodo

Thanks Raja.
Think your suffering from 'premature congratulation' Trev  :(         He aint given us any details yet :dash:

Offline azrael

Looked at her aw rating, rajas on there i though he was a pisstaker. but heres the thing his aw rating littered with a who's who. But will he do a review

Offline Trevor12

Think your suffering from 'premature congratulation' Trev  :(       

:D :lol: :D Nice one!

Offline Trevor12

Looked at her aw rating, rajas on there i though he was a pisstaker. but heres the thing his aw rating littered with a who's who. But will he do a review

Exactly! And he's been a member here a year longer than me.

I was hoping a warmer reception would encourage him to post more, as he could make some useful contributions based on who he has seen.

Offline Juankerr

Glad to hear it worked out for you raja  :thumbsup: