Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Anita/Leila. Bait and switch.  (Read 2023 times)

Danny86

This is the second review i have of the same girl, who i haven't actually met.

My first review (neutral) was criticised (understandably) because i hadn't actually had a meet. Due to ridiculous satnav directions and road works in Wolverhampton, the punt never happened.

This time i turned up to the same flat in the Jewellery Quarter, Bath St, that Thai Kimmie (another review of mine) worked from in the past. In fact it was the same room that i saw Kimmie in months ago.

The call was made at 9pm, i asked for a meet at 10:30, no time frame was mentioned, and i received a text with the address.

So the door opens and it's obvious that this girl isn't Anita, or Leila as she is sometimes known, but a short, dark skinned Isaan girl who said her name was Katie. She was cute, but spoke very little English and seemed like she might have been on some sort of drug or another. Very distant, and then all of a sudden very attentive. For those of you that have done MDMA in your younger years, it was like talking to a girl on E, but without the teeth grinding.

OK, so at this stage i'm in the room and committed, so agreed on 30 minutes for £70.

This is where it becomes a bit difficult to review this as a negative, because the punt was actually good. She was very receptive, good OWO, DFK, i went down on her and she smelled good, nicely shaven. She does have a big tattoo above her arse (which i normally dislike) but the rest of her was nice. Dark skin, dark nipples....overall a nice looking Isaan girl.

After OWO and a bit of 69, she popped a bag on the old fella and we had numerous positions, then when i was doing her in a lay down doggy position i went for anal, which she didn't seem to have any issues with until after when she said "my bum hurt"....but i'm fairly sure she had an orgasm with the vaginal sex, and maybe that had loosened her up a bit. Everything felt very natural, almost like a girl you pick up at a club.

So why the negative? Well....i wanted to see Anita, and it's becoming commonplace now with these Thai girls to do a B&S as if they can get away with it. Fair enough i had a good punt, but not with the girl i wanted.

If this 'Thai Katie' has a profile (i've checked and i can't find it) then i'll happily give a positive review for her, but as it stands, a bait and switch is not acceptable, and this is why it must be a negative.

This is the profile i used to call, which is Leila

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But the same illusive girl is also know as Anita -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately i am still yet to meet the real Anita/Leila, who has such great reviews. :(

Offline BustaNut

I've also been bait and switched by this lot. But tbh, the girl that they used for the switch was a stunner and the service was top notch so I just let it go.
I'm pretty sure there's another thread on here somewhere that says this group regularly bait & switch.

chasb61

AW do such a ridiculous job of monitoring this kind of thing? I know girls who have had profiles taken off line because they put a web site on their profile, or used an old photo or because someone complained they were "underage" - even with uploaded ID.

So surely there ought to be a better way to let us - the customers - inform them that something is amiss!.
It's like dealing with the Illuminati

Dekka

Ironically I was B&S to Anita last week. I decided to give Rose a go as imo Anita's service is starting to decline, and when the girl revealed herself from behind the door it was Anita. I decided to stay as I'm fond of Anita.

Usually I spell it out to the receptionist that I won't see any other girl, however fancying a change this time I didn't this was the only time I've been B&S.

Danny86

If they had any sense they would just be upfront about the availability. As i said, Katie was a really good punt, it wasn't unnatural, mechanical sex which is quite common with WGs, and i had a great time, but B&S just isn't on. Why they don't just say "Anita isn't available, but Katie is, and her profile is on AW under the name......" then Katie's profile gets promoted, there would be a good review on here and everyone is happy.

For anyone who is familiar with Thailand this is called 'Thai logic'.....their business decisions are always made with a very short term view, they never think more than a week ahead. In Pattaya/Bangkok, if they get less customers in a bar, they put the prices up to compensate for the loss of earnings, rather than lower the prices to get more customers in.

My advice is to double check beforehand, or be prepared for the switch. As i've said, Katie is a great girl so worst case scenario you still get a good punt, it's just a shame they have to be so dishonest.

Who'd have thought, lying Thai working girls, how unusual.

Apparently there is an easy way to tell when a Thai WG is lying.......her lips move. :P

Dekka

Yes, think the problem here is the receptionist is probably on commission for every punter through the door, so a very short term view is taken. I have spelt things out to another Thai girl i see and she seems to have seen sense but she is a whole lot more independent than this group.

Offline JJJ

B&S happened to me as well I ended up with Sexy Vivian.  Decent punt but too rushed for my liking.  Put me off asian wg's completely

Offline maz98

i'm quite envious of the O/P! Anita and Katie are 2 of my favs and now there both in Brum :(

What's the parking like, free, available or on a meter and scarce?

Offline Excalibur

Yes, think the problem here is the receptionist is probably on commission for every punter through the door, so a very short term view is taken. I have spelt things out to another Thai girl i see and she seems to have seen sense but she is a whole lot more independent than this group.

Depends if receptionist is the mamasan. If she is then you are right and she will dictate if the bait and switch happens in order to maximise her and the WG income. If not then the receptionist is likely to earn a wage (Thai students/waitresses trying to earn extra buck etc.)

Confirmed bookings to no show ratios are quite high (one in 4 or one in five) so this justifies the B & S for the WG. They gamble (and they like to gamble) that once at the apartment you won't walk. In most cases they gamble pays off. If it does not then 'mai bpen rai' roughly translated to 'ah well, ho hum'. Strong price competition from their attractive European sisters means they've got to convert their enquiries/leads to sales. Sounds like a normal job dunnit?

chasb61

I just don't think I could be bothered with all the messing around

Offline Excalibur

Eye, and as Doozy said I'm surprised rates have not gone up.