Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a deep massage etc. in Coventry... please  (Read 752 times)

Offline Slow grinder

I really am now in need of a proper deep massage... as a 69yr old I've had both jabs and was contemplating coming out of Covid retirement and easing myself back into the old routine of enjoying SP delights, This return, I feel, has been brought forward after having to change a shredded tyre on the A46 Bypass and wrenching my shoulder and lower back,,,,ahhh I hear them cry.
Anyway to brass tacks...I'm looking for a masseuse, in Coventry, who can do a deep hard massage and of course a Happy ending. I order of priority I would like Full sex or OWO and HJ or just a Hand Job. Li is everyone's 'go to' and I've seen her in the past excellent but gets booked up...so lads please!  I've checked through all the reviews but am left wondering as one mans meat is another mans poison,
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 05:35:43 pm by Slow grinder »

Online mr.bluesky

I really am now in need of a proper deep massage... as a 69yr old I've had both jabs and was contemplating coming out of Covid retirement and easing myself back into the old routine of enjoying SP delights, This return, I feel, has been brought forward after having to change a shredded tyre on the A46 Bypass and wrenching my shoulder and lower back,,,,ahhh I hear them cry.
Anyway to brass tacks...I'm looking for a masseuse, in Coventry, who can do a deep hard massage and of course a Happy ending. I order of priority I would like Full sex or OWO and HJ or just a Hand Job. Li is everyone's 'go to' and I've seen her in the past excellent but gets booked up...so lads please!  I've checked through all the reviews but am left wondering as one mans meat is another mans poison,

Nancy not far from Li can do a pretty good firm massage. Unfortunately she no longer advertises on gumtree and probably only sees her regulars now. A happy ending is all you will get though.

Offline Oralseeker

I suffer from a bad back often and found Tanya great if you explain your problems. Good fun too

Offline Barnsley_bash

Nancy not far from Li can do a pretty good firm massage. Unfortunately she no longer advertises on gumtree and probably only sees her regulars now. A happy ending is all you will get though.
A new girl Thai. On Queens road in Nuneaton.
I was there for work last week she doesn't pretty good massage and blowjob skill.
I would say about mid to late 20s..
On AW I have seen recently, but I did find her on VS.

Offline seandana

I was there for work last week she doesn't pretty good massage and blowjob skill.

This one  External Link/Members Only l contacted her and she was looking for £105 for B2B for the hour , any chance you could do a review buddy .

Online shed

Is she the girl in the pictures or do they change on a regular basis. As mentioned before a review would be very helpful as if positive then will visit. Thanks

Online mr.bluesky

Is she the girl in the pictures or do they change on a regular basis. As mentioned before a review would be very helpful as if positive then will visit. Thanks

Knowing viva street I would be very surprised if that's the girl in the photos. She looks more Chinese than Thai. A review would be helpful though .

Offline seandana

I wouldn't hold my breath as the poster B- bash has been on line at least twice since i first posted on this thread and has had ample time to reply.

Offline Barnsley_bash

Yeah sorry. Was going to say that I will write a review. Been a little busy everytime I start something comes up. Sorry lads

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah sorry. Was going to say that I will write a review. Been a little busy everytime I start something comes up. Sorry lads
Hasn't stopped you posting this and your other reply.    :unknown: