Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: POLISH STARS - Edmonton  (Read 1790 times)

1 review(s) for POLISH_NATALIA 321 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline summerwinter

External Link/Members Only

Com: Very fast by text
House: Super clean flat with shower that she share with another girl
Girl: Polish, fit body, early 30, face is reasonable, talkative and speak very very good english
Meet: She take hygiene very seriously, so seriously that I thought she is preparing me for surgery. OW (I did not ask for OWO), she condom her finger and offered prostate message during OW for no extra, got to say that was my first...and then the standard positions nicely executed.
Price: 60 for 30 mins

From what she said she is only staying in UK for a week and do not see black guys

Offline Andrew999

External Link/Members Only

Com: Very fast by text
House: Super clean flat with shower that she share with another girl
Girl: Polish, fit body, early 30, face is reasonable, talkative and speak very very good english
Meet: She take hygiene very seriously, so seriously that I thought she is preparing me for surgery. OW (I did not ask for OWO), she condom her finger and offered prostate message during OW for no extra, got to say that was my first...and then the standard positions nicely executed.
Price: 60 for 30 mins

From what she said she is only staying in UK for a week and do not see black guys

Does she do DFK and OWO?
Banned reason: Reviews? No reply when asked
Banned by: Iloveoral